Scarecrow Says Hi!

Hey guys names James "Scarecrow" Rodriguez just wanted to step out from the shadows of being a forum lurker and say what's up. I've been training MMA and jiu jitsu activley competing in both For the last few years. Will be having my first sub only match today in Rochester at the subconscious event. I've been a real road warrior moving all over the states and have had the opportunity to train with many great instructors at a bunch of schools over that time. Really love the 10th planet system and everything that Eddie is trying to grow. the vibe I get from every moon I've been too and his seminars is amazing And it's something I want to be a part of. I've recently moved back to my hometown Binghamton Ny with the birth of my son and took over ownership at a MMA gym in town collaborating with my childhood kickboxing instructor. The goal being to eventually become an 10th planet affiliate. We have Chris Herzog coming down for a seminar on the 24th of October, really looking forward to his help on taking my game to the next level. Thanks guys Wish me luck. Scarecrow out!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Welcome brotha, looking forward to training with you and seeing you go at it at Sub-Conscious!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Awesome match James. Really impressive. Respect your game man!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Nice match!
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    boha

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Welcome to the family
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie