Array

School
    here n there various mma gyms in vegas.

Any chance of opening a location in Las Vegas?

1) The leases here are really cheap per sqft. The buildings are modern beautiful and well designed.

2) fight capital of the world so there is a strong fighting and fitness culture here.

3) lots of pro fighters just showing up and stopping by when in town. I have been to many mma gyms out here and see UFC, bellator, and WSOF fighters coming into the jitsu gyms all the time when they are in town. So its good exposure to roll with these guys. I recognize a lot of fighters but then there are those whom I have no idea until after the fact. I remember I was rolling this one guy and hes tapping me nonstop just owning me with all these creative variations of basic moves I learned a ton; days later I find out it was Ali Abdel-Aziz and I was rolling with this guy for 20 minutes or so. It was a great experience partly because I didnt know who he so there was no ego between us. These things happen here all the time. I think 10th planet here would be able to attract these people more-so than other gyms.

4) lots of people from cali go to vegas so it would give them a place to roll while on vacation or visiting.

Is there any chance of opening a location in Las Vegas? I think it could do really well in this town.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    There's another thread related on this: http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...anet-Las-Vegas

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Dawg it's starting! Casey Halstead has point on this endeavor and no doubt he'll be successful. Rest assured when it's done and the mats are laid out, I'll be there for a visit.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Yup Casey already has it locked down. You're in for a treat
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Richmond
    I believe @10plasvegas is the account on insta and twitter.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Yup, 10p Vegas coming really soon
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10p CM/BP/OR/LV
    Natureboy hit me up 1 (702) 751-5244