Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Wilhelm View Post
    Thanks Solicit. I have watched that exact clip tons of times, but it's several years old and Zog said there was one by Frank, who's whole squad is killing it with this choke, so I just wanted to see if his was more detailed.

Finishing the choke on my strong side (right arm wrapping the neck) is zero effort, but when I catch it with my left arm (99% of the time), it's a struggle.
    I'm not sure about an updated instructional. That one should be all you really need. You can probably watch the videos that Frank posted of his guys hitting it in competition and get some good details. Like any technique though, it's gonna require you putting the time in and getting the reps until you develop it. I saw Eddie hitting it in one of the studying tape episodes from London a while back, and I immediately started using it. I had the same issues at first, my good side lockdown gives me my weak side arm triangle and I wasn't as strong at finishing the arm triangle with my left arm, but the more I hit it the stronger I get with it. I finish guys all the time with it now. It's a nice one to have on both sides because you don't always get to pick what side lockdown you play.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12