Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forcing jits on your unwilling girlfriend/significant other....

There are so many times I've locked up honey hole w/ clover leaf and tickled the crap out of my significant other just for the hell of it. Is it just me or are you guys guilty too? Share...

Array

School
    Ronin
    I do it to my kids. My wife has the super power to be able to grab my nuts from any position.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    My wife and 2 out of three of my kids train. But that doesn't mean that they all want to do jiu jitsu at any given moment. So surprise jiu jitsu is a game of it's own at our house.

Today, my wife was talking to me about something, so I casually grabbed an underhook and tried to fish for a reverse-grip kimura. She kept talking and defended by straightening her arm, so I showed her a straight armbar before letting it go.

She kept talking, so I kept going for that underhook. This time, I got the angle right on the reverse-grip kimura, but she stopped talking and went limp-noodle on me. So I gave her a hug to let her know that I cared about what she was saying (even though I can't remember it now...).

She grabbed two overhooks and jumped guard. lol

That's probably why I don't remember what we were talking about...right?

LOL. My girlfriend defends with the honey hole counter....'the dark hole finger shove.' Cant really say for certain which defense is more effective...but it seems like both work for the ladies.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    She hates jiu jitsu and jiu jitsu consumes me. So yeah

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Every few days, I check back on my Nieces legs to see if she's heel hook-able yet, them legs are still so tiny. I'm single..

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    My wife said I put her in the lock down one night a few years ago when I was sleeping so now she keeps her legs away from mine

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I've tried, but my wife is too delicate and bruises easy. It's a shame because she's scrappy as hell and would do well in BJJ. But she's not a fan of pain and discomfort or rolling with big sweaty men driving their shoulder into her jaw. LMAO.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Schuettenberg View Post
    My wife said I put her in the lock down one night a few years ago when I was sleeping so now she keeps her legs away from mine
    Muscle memory lol

Array

School
    Elite Team Paso Robles
    my ex choked me out once. She was a mean lady lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast