Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    RMNU / flowhouse bjj
    i'll be watching all three... sonnens' card looks pretty fun.
    lots of good matches in all the events.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Murray View Post
    I don't know who Joao Alfredo Tavares is yet, but a name like that is a pretty good start.
    If you ever get the chance to meet him, it wont take you long to like him. Very great guy, he takes the time to get to know all of us, and coach us to our strengths and weaknesses regardless of class size. He also doesnt miss any tournament that one of his people is competing in.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    We sure are lucky to be alive during this time.

SECRET MATCH

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    We sure are lucky to be alive during this time.
    also this

Array

School
    KHK MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrell Garcia View Post
    Think about this. Now only has Eddie created a revolutionary tournament. But, the rule set is literally marked with his brand (EBI). From a marketing stand point that is huge. For example, most people call hand sanitizer-no matter the brand; Purrel. EBI has literally cornered ths subonly rule set and has established itself as a format.
    Good point, Eddie once again innovated and the format he created is perpetuated as "EBI rules" Worldwide.

Quote Originally Posted by Themichaelplaster View Post
    Chael Sonnen's "Submission Underground" is on 07/17/16 the same day as
    I had not realized this detail. Really, Sonnen's event on the same day as Metamoris?! What happened for Chael to attack Metamoris directly like this, maybe he didn't get paid for his match with Galvao? Anyhow, the already weak Metamoris lost a lot with Buchecha dropping from the event, and due to the rule-set and NoGi-only format, I'll certainly watch this new Submission Underground event, amazing line up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    I will be at Chael Sonnen's "Submission Underground" both of my coaches are on this card! Plus the card is stacked top to bottom from local talent to the big names cant wait. With the EBI rules being used at events like submission underground and onnit invitational its giving the nogi up and comers a way to make a name for themselves. Metamoris just cant keep up with the excitement sub only format brings to jiu jitsu.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Its gonna be an epic weekend
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Finnfighters' Gym
    At least I don't have to think about social life that weekend. Great to see Vinny compete in a grappling superfight again! Keenan vs. Vinny was one of the best submission only fights I've ever seen. Hopefully EBI will host another absolute tournament next year, and Vinny could participate.

I think I'll buy FloGrappling and Fight pass subscriptions and then I'll download Metamoris later. Because dirty pirate.

Array

School
    Los Angeles Downtown HQ
    Garry Tonon vs Ralek Gracie
    https://www.jiujitsutimes.com/tim-sp...e-metamoris-7/

My first reaction was that it was troll joke but apparently it's happening. I hope Garry has fun with it. I think Ralek should go full Professional Wrestling with this match.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Kavanagh View Post
    Meta-what?
    -musal

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast