Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorwolf View Post
    every 10p technique ends with a boom
    nice!!

Do we know what Master Eddie will be covering at this seminar, just in case we want to have questions ready?

This will be my first Eddie Bravo seminar, so apologies if this question is preposterous.

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrett Condy View Post
    Do we know what Master Eddie will be covering at this seminar, just in case we want to have questions ready?

This will be my first Eddie Bravo seminar, so apologies if this question is preposterous.
    LOL. No, it's not preposterous, however, I learned that everytime I ask and he tells me, he goes over something totally different so the answer would be, I don't have a clue what he is going to cover. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jaywatkins67 View Post
    LOL. No, it's not preposterous, however, I learned that everytime I ask and he tells me, he goes over something totally different so the answer would be, I don't have a clue what he is going to cover. LOL
    Haha. Alright!

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Just a Reminder! Paypal button will be removed from the website on Sep 25th approximately, Noon. You can still pay at the door but the cost does go up to $130.

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Great seminar and a great turnout. Thanks everyone for coming out! Mark your calendar for Oct 7th, 2017 and plan on being here for the next one! See the date, Logan Cook?! LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123