Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland

Leg Lock Academy is now live!!!

Leg Lock Academy is now live! Change your game instantly with this easy to follow leg lock instructional. Alan Belcher Brandon Mccaghren Christopher James Perilli Mike Sanford and myself put this together and we are proud to finally share it with you! http://alanbelcher.clickfunnels.com/...iate_id=481860
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Portland Moon Head/Instructor
    My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/monzon421
    Use the discount code DEADORCHARD at Phalanxfc.com to get %15 off any purchase.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Orchard, you're my bestie
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Got it and it looks good. I haven't had a chance to watch the whole thing but it looks like great value for anyone interested in leglocks and lower body attacks.

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Signed up this morning and looking forward to going through it. How will I know if I was one of the first 500?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McLaren View Post
    Signed up this morning and looking forward to going through it. How will I know if I was one of the first 500?
    If you bought it on the first day you definitely made it in. There were something like 200 sales on the first day so you're good
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10WO
    Great product, great production! Make this purchase!

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks San Diego
    Just purchased it and started watching. Great quality and instruction. Thanks for this.

I am not asking this to be a jerk or anything, but is there something wrong with the course that I got or something? I keep hearing people say how great this program is, and the moves that are on there are very well taught, but what I am seeing is like 2-3 moves from each of the (6) leg lock positions, 1-2 of them are entries. There is barely anything in there (I watched the whole thing in like 1/2 hour).

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith D View Post
    I am not asking this to be a jerk or anything, but is there something wrong with the course that I got or something? I keep hearing people say how great this program is, and the moves that are on there are very well taught, but what I am seeing is like 2-3 moves from each of the (6) leg lock positions, 1-2 of them are entries. There is barely anything in there (I watched the whole thing in like 1/2 hour).
    It is definitely an Introductory look at these positions and how they connect to each other, but I don't think there is anything else as comprehensive as this currently on the market. If so let us know. I didn't time the material but it seems like there is more than an hour worth of content for sure. Relative to it's cost it is very good value, especially if you are unfamiliar with these positions.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith D View Post
    Thank you for your honest review. We will be adding more and more content through out the year. If you have already bought LLA you will get all the new stuff without spending more money. Hope that helps.
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Portland Moon Head/Instructor
    My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/monzon421
    Use the discount code DEADORCHARD at Phalanxfc.com to get %15 off any purchase.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast