Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Under ideal travel conditions, which are extremely rare, we are only about an hour from NYC. We have had a lot of interest from people in NYC but the traffic has been proving to be an obstacle for them to train full time with us but we regularly get people that come up once a week. Our new Muay Thai instructor actually takes the train from Queens to come teach and train with us.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Eddie doesn't choose where affialites open. Those that are interested in opening a affialite contact him then work through the process. The reason for no affiate in NYC or Houston is because no one from has put in the work to bring one there.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    haha

It's sad to see them go, because it's such a cool concept, but I suppose it's better for the overall system. I just hope for an Atlanta moon in the near future, I've been saving money in specific hopes to help open a moon in a well deserved area.

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    You've got a few moons within a few hours of you...be sure to hit them up and start looking for advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Wilson III View Post
    It's sad to see them go, because it's such a cool concept, but I suppose it's better for the overall system. I just hope for an Atlanta moon in the near future, I've been saving money in specific hopes to help open a moon in a well deserved area.

Array

School
    Meathead MMA/10P Corona
    #ronin4life

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by jeromy honaker View Post
    #ronin4life
    giphy.gif

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12