South coast uk study buddy required

Hey everyone,

Wondering if there's anyone in Hampshire / West Sussex UK that might be intereted in meeting up to drill and spar?

Best

Sean

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    Hey mate, welcome to the team. It would be worth considering a trip to London, our open mats on Saturday mornings are particularly fun.

On a side note, I'll be competing in an MMA show in a subonly tournament in Bognor Regis on the 29th, if you fancy watching some 10p in action.

Hey dude,

Thanks for coming back to me - sorry the delay in my response.

I've been thinking about coming up - perhaps combining a private and an open mat session - I've only ever rolled Gi, so there's going to be a bit of a learning curve.

29th sounds good - what's the details?

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    Open mat is 100% absolutely free. Just walk in. Loads of people come down in the same situation, gi rollers who want to try something different, people trying on new things, guys training for competitions...

This is the event I'm in.
    https://www.facebook.com/Apocalypse-...74615/?fref=ts

Array

School
    Living room floor
    I live in Newbury, Berkshire, so probably closer than any of the UK locations. I really want to study and learn 10th planet but it's just not possible to make a class anywhere after work. Need a place in the south!

I'd be up for getting a few guys in the south up together and rolling about. I'm sure there would be others out there.

I may have to pop up to London Saturday session now, being free would help out with the traveling costs!