Keenan's Krab Guard / Reverse Z Guard and the Lockdown?

Feels like this technique blends really well into the 10th Planet repertoire, like a knee-shield variant of the lockdown or something.

Array

School
    Precision Jiu Jitsu
    I've been trying it for past week and I really like it. Kimura attack and back takes really present themselves in it so far

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Chapman View Post
    I've been trying it for past week and I really like it. Kimura attack and back takes really present themselves in it so far
    Are your opponents able to stand and shove your knee down to the mat? Or do they have to catch it early for that work?

Array

School
    Precision Jiu Jitsu
    So far it's been difficult for them to stand with the pressure but when they have I've been successful so far in going to spiral

I played a little bit with it yesterday, but found it difficult to get into the position, though when I did, the position felt really powerful even though I failed to make anything out of it (but I was going against better guys...) I'm so used to go in deep for the lockdown when in half-guard. I suppose one entry is to go for the z guard first and then switch while controlling the collar, but that's when I found them standing up on me, so I just have to play with it some more.

Array

School
    DMMA Dundee Scotland
    Interesting stuff, nice post