Thread: 10p MMA dream.

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym

10p MMA dream.

On sunday I had the opportunity to live the 10p MMA dream (imo) by competing in the cage, getting put on my back and taking very little damage except for a punch that landed as I transitioned to a triangle. Got to show some hubber gwuard, made some mistakes but got the finish and have plenty of footage to study now and make me even more dangerous next time.

I feel like I made a lot of progress on the mat and mentally leading up to this fight. Learned the importance of visualization so when the music hit and I made the walk to the cage, it wasn't new and scary. I enjoyed every minute of it this time, I didn't feel anxious in the warm up room like I did before. Last time I fought MMA, I went in with a grappling mentality which heavily depended on my leg attacks. This time, my plan was to show I'm a complete MMA fighter, I worked so hard on wrestling, top game, chokes and HAVEN'T hooked a heel in weeks (having withdrawal symptoms) but instead of the mentality "go in there and mangle his legs", I went in there with "I am going to kill this dude, strangle him or take whatever he leaves and the referee is going to save his life."

I haven't been very active on the forum lately and have about 10 MTS episodes to catch up on but in the time I've been off the site, I've been working so hard with the warm ups and helping Rory McCann shoot some videos that helped with my RG game so much. Also, in that time I was promoted to purple belt by Master Jeremy Fields when he came to visit Dublin, during his visit he corrected a lot of RG stuff in my game too. I'm so thankful for all of these opportunities to grow and evolve I've had over the past year. 2017 is going to be huge, filled with more opportunities to show people how 10 do.

https://youtu.be/GwrkZ9rb74o

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    Very well done Keith! Congratulation to your win and your promotion. It's nice to see other Ronins finding their way and marching on. It would be an honor for me to meet you someday in Amsterdam, i think you train with Gustavo so times, right?

Go on!

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Yes, Gus has been over to visit and I'll be making my way over to amsterdam soon to train, would definitely love to meet up and train, brother!

Congrats my man! Keep up the good work, and show the world how 10 do! I'd love to watch some vids if you have them.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Looked smooth Keith.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Congrats on the win, man. Always nice to see rubber guard used in MMA.