Geo wins! Dds derailed!

CONGRATS GEO and best EBI so far!

And special shoutout to Mat Therapy for their EBI viewing party

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Yes... you must listen to Master Eddie. Eddie says take spiderweb, not the back. Eddie says use the arm-crush. I'm not sure I heard Eddie say to go honey and spend half the match within a couple inches of an ACL tear, so I'll chalk that up to improvisation on Geo's part.

It was an incredible match. Geo did an amazing job. Congrats to everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Murray View Post
    you must listen to Master Eddie. Eddie says take spiderweb, not the back. Eddie says use the arm-crush.
    The spider-web era has begun.

(although for sure take the back if you just gotta have that Twister $$)

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Geo was in prime form. Man what a match, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Definitely one for the ages. He made a statement early on with a couple early finishes, which I feel were important for him to set the tone. All those MTS's where we see Geo doing spider web drills paid off. This is a brilliant case study for future athletes to examine how to play and troubleshoot spider web. Eddie Cummings did a lot of things right and Geo was still able to pull it off. Class act, Eddie Cummings. His words after the match could not have been more respectful.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Greatest match in 10p history :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Yes!!

Array

School
    Ronin
    I saw Eddie teach that honey hole defense of grabbing your leg in MTS 98 like a year ago and this is the first time I have seen it used in high level competition. EBI 10 was awesome, an incredible performance by Geo and Eddie.