Combat Jiu Jitsu/EBI

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if there was any set date yet as when EBI will start incorporating combat Jiu Jitsu into it's events. I read recently that it was supposed to start in 2017, but that could be as early as EBI 11.

Also I was reading that there will be points awarded for strikes landed, is this true?

Will Combat Jiu Jitsu/EBI follow the same rules in OT's and what not? (Granted if there will be no points awarded in these fights).

I am really looking forward to seeing these matches

Array

School
    Crazy Monkey Norge, Oslo, Norway
    I can only reply to a couple of your questions.

I believe it was a sarcastic comment by Eddie about the strikes being awarded points, as the fights will be submission/tko only. And I also read that OT in Combat JJ will be exactly as OT in regular EBI.

No idea when it starts though, but equally excited to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by JorgenBore View Post

I believe it was a sarcastic comment by Eddie about the strikes being awarded points, as the fights will be submission/tko only. And I also read that OT in Combat JJ will be exactly as OT in regular EBI.

Oh Ok.. haha, I read it on a forum, someone took it too seriously then, haha.. I thought it was weird. It will be interested to see how the strikes effect the fighting style of those who participate in it..

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgenBore View Post

Correct. We had a schedule conflict for EBI 11 so no date yet but it's looking like march 2017
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Combat Jiu Jitsu/EBI this is going to be so amazing i just hope it does not fall apart like the girls torney.
    Its going to be so 10pjj its going to be awesome please please dont scrap it!

Array

School
    10th Planet Darlington
    This is going to be awesome. I hope that it makes it into the classroom in some form.