Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym

SUBOVER80 (EBI rules 16 man purple/brown belt tourney in Ireland)

Someone in the country from a respected gym is putting together the first EBI rules 16 man tourney in the country. 2 16 man tournaments, one for the over 80kg division and one for under 80kg division. They put up a post a few weeks ago saying the first 12 people in each division would be hand picked (people who could not be "denied their place" from what I was told and the remaining 4 will be voted for in a poll that will be released shortly. I started pushing to get myself in the sub80 division, I've submitted some of the guys who couldn't be "denied their place" behind closed doors at different gyms before and feel like I could do some serious damage in this tourney.

The guy running the event wrote to me and said I was going the right way about it and should keep pushing to get my name in the mix because no one else has been pushing really. I would appreciate if all my 10P brothers and sisters could help with sharing this post on facebook to get as much attention on it as possible and get some of that 10 flavour involved in the FIRST EBI rules tourney in Ireland. I will be their first champion as long as they give me the opportunity.

https://www.facebook.com/keithkavana...81997627537548

Array

School
    KHK MMA
    Keith is on fire lately, as he won his last special grappling match and MMA right after receiving the 10p purple belt.

I already re-posted and really hope the promoter will give a spot to Keith, no doubt he'll bring exciting matches!

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    https://www.facebook.com/SUBOVER80/p...type=3&theater

Don't even need to get voted in, the support was amazing and we got the job done. Now the under 80kg division will feature one 10th planet purple belt (under jeremy fields) and the over 80kg division will be TORMENTED by a 10th Planet Purple belt (under Denny Prokopos) Rory McCann.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Awesome good luck!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie