Any one from Edmonton, Canada?

I am looking for someone in Edmonton who is interested in drilling the shit out of 10th planet jj techniques? ANYONE?

I'm interested but my only issue is time. I'm willing to get in touch and see if we can work it in somewhere, but I can't guarantee anything yet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    If you guys get a chance or are ever in Vancouver, Check out 10th Planet Coquitlam! Sensei Nabil is amazing and they have a bunch of assassins there!

I'm curious why no one has started an affiliation in Edmonton. Seems like a no-brainer?

Hey Bruce, My issue is also time but we can figure things out. I will PM my number.

Kurn, yeah I am planning to visit Nabil in the near future. Regarding affiliation, I asked my self the same question. There is KAMIKAZE PUNISHMENT gym and they are trying to get affiliated (this is what they told me).

Array

School
    Where ever I can
    I have a job interview in eTown Tuesday. If I get the gig, I would be keen to have someone to work some of the 10PJJ stuff with.

If I get the gig, I will advise and PM for a meet up.

Array

School
    Impact Martial Arts Edmonton
    Hey guys, we're not a 10th planet affiliate but we are under Carlson Gracie BJJ. If you're looking for a legit school to come train at check us out. You can find more info here > impactmartialartsab.com

We do keep our finger on the pulse of 10 planet techniques because of how unique they are, we may have integrated a lil bit here and there.

We love you Eddie!