Array

School
    N/A

Membership benefits

If I sign up at a 10th planet location in my area, is my membership valid at any 10th planet school? If not, is there any sort of membership benefits for visitors from another school? Thanks

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I think it depends on which school you sign up at, but if you are paying a 10th Planet school anywhere in the world you can drop into my school anytime at no charge.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet San Diego
    Same goes for San Diego. Most 10th Planet schools will let you train there for free if you're visiting. But technically all of the schools are their own affiliate so they have their own membership deals. If you're planning on traveling somewhere that has a 10th Planet to train at, I would suggest talking to your moon head and having them reach out for you to let the other school know that one of their students is interested in training.

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    The best benefit of becoming a member of a 10th Planet school is you're joining a family. Like the others above stated, you can go to any other 10P school and immediately be welcomed with open arms. Myself and my students have trained at multiple other 10P schools and have always been greeted warmly and treated as they are one of their own. To me, this is what makes 10P stand apart from a lot of other BJJ orgs out there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Though there is no written rule that we have to, almost every 10th Planet will let a member of another 10th Planet drop in for free. I have been to a large number of 10th Planet schools, including prior to me running a gym and the VAST majority wouldn't accept payment for my drop in since I represented 10th Planet so I bought gear or got a private lesson with the coach. Jiu-jitsu in general has a great community and I feel like the 10th Planet community is that X 10 at least. Though its best to call ahead in this case, your extremely likely to be able to get a free drop at another moon, yes.

And I'll also mention, from experience, that if your acting with respect and show people your 10th Planet for life and trying to not just take but contribute however you can, that the amount of help and benefits that could be available to you might be FAR FAR more than a free drop in at a moon. We call it the 10th Planet "Family" for a reason, and while you definitely shouldn't go places feeling entitled to other peoples generosity, often you'll be treated like a real family member in regards to anything you may need. The people here are the best reason to become a part of 10th planet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    I have been to a large number of 10th Planet schools, including prior to me running a gym and the VAST majority wouldn't accept payment for my drop in since I represented 10th Planet so I bought gear or got a private lesson with the coach.
    Same. I always try to purchase gear when gym owners won't take my money for a drop in.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com