Array

School
    Steel City MMA

Pre-Web to Spiderweb transition

In MTS 120 Eddie shows the transition from pre-web to spiderweb and says that the most important step is the shoulder hook. In MTS 96: Pre-Web, Eddie shows the same transition but it's done without releasing the seatbelt grip and doesn't use the shoulder hook. I assume that the newest MTS is more up-to-date, but since I'm just starting to put serious numbers in on this transition I'm just curious which way is better, or if it's personal preference.

Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    The shoulder hook is essentially the under of the seat belt. If the seat belt is still gripped in the transition from pre web to spider web then shoulder hook is already in. If the seat belt is not gripped then the under needs to turn into the shoulder hook
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Steel City MMA
    Thank you for taking the time to reply, Eddie. I'll keep what you said in mind when I'm drilling this transition.

Also, MTS has been consistently amazing since I joined almost six years ago, so I can't tell you how much I appreciate the effort that you've put into making them. 10P4L.