Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Debunking

9/11 the house of mossadi Arabia. See what I did there Zionist control grab. Please note that I said Zionist not ANY ethnicity. Most Zionists are white but yet I'm sure I will hear anti-some-ite for just saying the word. When I was in church we used to sing a song called marching to Zion... So don't tell me it's a conspiracy. Any time a religion is changed or belief structure is changed it is in my opinion usually a usurpation of power. It happened in many great cultural changes. Even Ptolemy had a story invented so they would accept him as a God/man to be Pharaoh.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanfit View Post
    I completely agree with this... Please don't be rude anymore so I can continue disagreeing with Michael In all seriousness though I don't think it does your point justice to insult anyone or get "heated". It would take a more intelligent person in my opinion to understand that insulting the ego of someone pretty much dries up that mental fertility. I'm not saying it is, but, it is merited to consider that maybe it's not his reception but your delivery. How am I supposed to tell what I'm watching if it's just bright light and loud noise?
    "rude"- are you serious, or just slow? Did you not see the insults Hewson launched at myself and everyone else in the nazi sympathizer thread? And now you are siding with him? Holy crap.

I was only saying that your never going to get through to him in my opinion so being brash will only put obstacles for some people just listening with no benefit. Be as rude as you want friend! I'm neither God nor manager here in this dream, I was just trying to contribute to your game.

Please re read the "rude" comment again. I had hoped the Segway "in all seriousness" would have lit up the fact it was a joke like a neon light. Eat a snickers bruh

Alright, sorry if I overreacted but I am being attacked all day long in places like Reddit and forums where people really get off on launching nasty insults to anyone who tries to spread the truth. Recently fighting about the Apollo 11 hoax where I even showed direct video evidence that they faked the shot of earth at 130,000 miles away and were actually in low orbit, and the person just attacked me along with his goons.

It gets really tiring and after a while. The people on this planet don't want truth, they want to viciously attack anyone who tries to speak it. I long since gave up trying to convince anyone it's mostly a war of logic and evidence and refusing to be abused by sheeple.

I hear ya, its trigger mania 2017 out there. I am not mad for one second at ya so ya know.

For those who commented in this thread what do you feel caused the destruction of the towers? Progressive collapse? Controlled demolition? Also what brought you to that conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by SamSmith View Post
    For those who commented in this thread what do you feel caused the destruction of the towers? Progressive collapse? Controlled demolition? Also what brought you to that conclusion?
    http://youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA

I feel like part of the distraction is "how did they do it". What about the "why" and the "who". Don't forget all out current technology is decade(s) old outdated military tech. and technology increases exponentially. Not to mention the stuff tech they would be stupid to tell us about.

Establishing what happened first is the proper way to solving a crime how can you charge someone with a crime without defining exactly what happened, then how it happened and then who did it jumping to who before you establish the what and how will lead to bias in data collection. There are many anomalies that occured that day and all evidence should be taken into account, the how shouldn't be a distraction if anything establishing the how will give you a better understanding of who could be capable of executing such a crime. I dont think our technology is outdated if anything is been growing as you point out exponentially and will continue to do so, perhaps there are technologies most are unaware of.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast