Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Debunking

Array

School
    Adrenaline MMA, Cheltenham VIC Australia

9/11 Debunking

Man if you actually believe 9/11 was caused by anything other than a controlled demolition you are seriously retarded.

The moron in that video tried to use an open container of non-industrial grade thermite to try and "melt" the object it was sitting on. How idiotic. Thermite has more thermal energy per weight than TnT does. If you put it in a closed container you bet your ass it's going to explode. Demolitions are done by explosives charges placed on structurally weakened support beams. Of course it has the explosive power to cause a controlled demolition. What an idiotic video.

You can't debunk 9/11 cause the evidence speaks for it self. It is empirical, it too is also understandable if your fellow man does not view it as a farce, psychologically speaking the nature of the event affects the perceptive schema- the observers world view is challenged and in moments of terror, questions will be answered and memory gaps will be filled plausibly through abstraction by the observer.Human perception occurs by a complex, unconscious process called abstraction, in which certain details of the incoming sense data are noticed and remembered, and the rest forgotten. What is kept and what is thrown away depends on an internal model or representation of the world, called by psychologists a*schema, that is built up over our entire lives. The data is fitted into this schema. Later when events are remembered, memory gaps may even be filled by "plausible" data the mind makes up to fit the model; this is called*reconstructive memory. How much attention the various perceived data are given depends on an internal value system, which judges how important it is to the individual. Thus two people can view the same event and come away with entirely different perceptions of it, even disagreeing about simple facts.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Just a little bit of understanding of structural engineering will tell you that the only way building 7 came down like that was a simultaneous catastrophic failure of all 80 support columns. Any localized explosion could not do that. There is only 1 thing that can do that, the intentional destruction of the support system for the building using controlled demolition.

Array

School
    Ya'll do not disappoint.

Neither do you

Quote Originally Posted by Michael J Hewson View Post
    Ya'll do not disappoint.
    At least I dispelled the absurd notion of trying to "burn" through steel with Thermite that the video maker tried to plant in your oh-so-fertile mind..

Array

School
    Keep it classy guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael J Hewson View Post
    Keep it classy guys.
    I completely agree with this... Please don't be rude anymore so I can continue disagreeing with Michael In all seriousness though I don't think it does your point justice to insult anyone or get "heated". It would take a more intelligent person in my opinion to understand that insulting the ego of someone pretty much dries up that mental fertility. I'm not saying it is, but, it is merited to consider that maybe it's not his reception but your delivery. How am I supposed to tell what I'm watching if it's just bright light and loud noise?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast