Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jre # 948

Array

School
    Adrenaline MMA, Cheltenham VIC Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
    Some of the worlds greatest minds knew the earth was flat. Including the civilization that built the Pyramids and the military, who don't include the value of Earths curvature to calculate Missile attacks..

Thanks Eddie for being "Crazy" enough to open the conversation and get people to use their own senses to make their own determination.
    You are saying the military does not factor in the curvature of the earth when calculating missile attacks? I believe they do and am looking for proof of that. Do you have proof they do not?

None of the worlds current greatest minds in the field of science believe the earth is flat. Not one. You are impressed that a chemist from the 1800's thought the earth was flat, who cares, he also thought that women had no right to vote and black people were less than whites. Why the fuck would his opinion of the shape of the earth be important?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael J Hewson View Post
    You are saying the military does not factor in the curvature of the earth when calculating missile attacks? I believe they do and am looking for proof of that. Do you have proof they do not?

None of the worlds current greatest minds in the field of science believe the earth is flat. Not one. You are impressed that a chemist from the 1800's thought the earth was flat, who cares, he also thought that women had no right to vote and black people were less than whites. Why the fuck would his opinion of the shape of the earth be important?
    People think Jesus "Christ" was important, he thought that Gentiles were less than the tribes. He also thought women shouldn't speak let alone vote. In fact, in my opinion the bible as a whole is pretty racist and genocidal but people don't seem to mind cherry picking the nice stuff out of it. Some people do it every weekend. Look my point is you can't discredit someone's technical argument because of a morality issue.

Array

School
    Adrenaline MMA, Cheltenham VIC Australia
    I agree with you about the bible. Other than that, my point still stands strong, who gives a shit what the Egyptians thought about the shape of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael J Hewson View Post
    I agree with you about the bible. Other than that, my point still stands strong, who gives a shit what the Egyptians thought about the shape of the earth.
    Do you give a shit about the shape of the great pyramid? We still can't recreate it with "modern" technology. Besides I take all views into account so I give as hit what a lot of people think. I just don't agree with all of it.
    Last edited by Humanfit; 04-22-2017 at 07:21 AM.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    That pretty much sums it up.

Array

School
    on the railroad tracks
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanfit View Post
    What I learned from the podcast... The internet only works if your already right and you have to prove WHY someone did it before you accuse them... I disagree with both. I would also like to pay all the messed up stuff people do in groups to other people and title it "but why would someone do that". Does how have the same reaction when taking about bears??? Haha but why would they do that Joe? Oh and you can call a theory a law but not a rule. Also that but about NASA growing out of the bad people, there all great people now right. Yeah cause that's how politics work. More like when bad people are replaced they are usually replaced by worse people. Also the experiment you are looking for is not Michealson Morley it's the Cavendish experiment. Your welcome.
    Yeah and faking the moon landings is huge it's not some small thing so Joe saying it's not the same people whether in the context of the moon landings or not that logic is flawed no matter what situation it's put whether NASA or any organization or group, has he never heard of passing the torch? What makes him think that a corrupt organization like NASA whether he thinks that or not which they are confirmed by the $19.5 billion they received in 2017 and budgets in the past and the ridiculousness and laughableness of the NASA spinoff technologies as a result to make you think NASA is not a scam, can't stay bogus just because time has passed and it's not the same people, pass that torch. Imagine what you could do with $19.5 billion to benefit humanity directly, exactly forget about space if it's even real for awhile and put that $19.5 billion directly into us and there budgets of the future. You don't need some outside thing like space to develop these technologies. I didn't know you need space for organic farming and helping put natural food and clean water in peoples hands instead of pesticide laced fluoridated garbage and getting rid of Monsanto.

Quote Originally Posted by LuT View Post
    haha

Not only that but he is speaking for the other "crazy" people out there like me and you.
    And me and millions of others, could it be billions? There are different types of conspiracy deniers ones who straight deny and the fake deniers which I think is where the majority fall under because I don't want to believe that when people hear 9/11 was planned that that's it they don't even look into it or exercise that possibility or the possibility of any other conspiracies being true, the gullible of the gullible just completely absorbed and brainwashed into the mainstream a true bot. Which is why I think most fall into the category of fake deniers and they have there own reasons for denying which is it's to much for them to handle, it shatters there reality and it makes them look at religion and they would rather just deny and live in there house surrounded by a white picket fence with a rainbow overhead or just deny because it's easier that way.

I know Joe actually believes in all these conspiracies but he denies them. Also if you piece together everything that he has said you get a better picture like he wouldn't want to become enlightened because it would destroy his comedy and that he has changed the channel or turned the TV off backstage before he went on stage, he would rather just deny and it's usually on bigger stuff like Pizzagate and 9/11 no matter how many dots connect.

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    I had a good chuckle about the skinny tires watching this, when Joe said what do they make the car wheelie. A nice wide tire helps you corner - this is the opposite - you have huge power in the back and you only want to go straight, a nice thin tire helps just "keep the front end off the ground," you dont really want it "steering" per se...not on a drag strip. That Dodge is one bad son of a gun, if you wheelie the car and accidentally turn the steering wheel while in the air....that's how mofos roll cars on the drag strip.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Schmidt View Post
    And me and millions of others, could it be billions? There are different types of conspiracy deniers ones who straight deny and the fake deniers which I think is where the majority fall under because I don't want to believe that when people hear 9/11 was planned that that's it they don't even look into it or exercise that possibility or the possibility of any other conspiracies being true, the gullible of the gullible just completely absorbed and brainwashed into the mainstream a true bot. Which is why I think most fall into the category of fake deniers and they have there own reasons for denying which is it's to much for them to handle, it shatters there reality and it makes them look at religion and they would rather just deny and live in there house surrounded by a white picket fence with a rainbow overhead or just deny because it's easier that way.

Thats great "you" tho could means more then one person right? English is my second language ,sorry for that
    i was getting A's in regular english tho but had to take english is a second language too tho when i was in the states... anyways...

The " I hit the balls and they go in - to the hole argument " of Joe Rogan is a great point to get my point across.
    So see here a lot of "rich" people use this to fuck with regular job having people since along time now. Like the surfers of that old school movie "Point Break" they were all for that awesome ride maaaan... So yeah there is nothing wrong for people to be rich and to have time to do stuff like that to get skill from playing pool or surfing to evolve them selfs with that... but there is nothing wrong for working people to evolve too and how can we do that? Well we read when we get the time we watch videos and try to work with what we got and get better by it. So that brings us with the skill to cut stuff out and to piece stuff together in order to get better understanding of the world and to get that FLOW time you get from surfing or playing pool... so if we get to shoot pool we would have some idea how not to suck in it.
    Everybody is trying to evolve i think and people that you make sense to that are "rich" for example ( meaning not only money but life exp. good job good family and so on ) are caught by surprise that you too can speak and that you got something to say from your mind. So they bully you with time consuming of time arguments that you got no time to debunk on the spot and you dont wanna talk about even at that time...

"get a real job at the factory like your dad and stop wasting your time with that music" -pretty much what I feel Joe's point is. How did he go from making a dmt documentary to rigid peer pressure on what should even be looked into? Wtf? What happened to exploring the abstract. What happened to unfolding the phenomena of perspective and conciousness. Nope. Now it's eyes crossed, clinched brow, "I hit the balls, they go in, I get better" sounds facinating...
    Last edited by Humanfit; 04-24-2017 at 05:13 AM.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanfit View Post
    "get a real job at the factory like your dad and stop wasting your time with that music" -pretty much what I feel Joe's point is. How did he go from making a dmt documentary to rigid peer pressure on what should even be looked into? Wtf? What happened to exploring the abstract. What happened to unfolding the phenomena of perspective and conciousness. Nope. Now it's eyes crossed, clinched brow, "I hit the balls, they go in, I get better" sounds facinating...
    Im not saying that tho...
    And here i got to say i wear the higher primate fanny pack everyday just like i wear 10p shirt and i love it.
    I watch the JRE like i listen to EBR like a fan of the show.

With that said i actually think Joe and master Eddie were playing out a normal conversation between a round guy and a flat Earth guy ... so its out there on/in the web so we can see the main points at the time. ( thats why i love the show you can get information in real time through a conversation between 2 very smart people. ) .
    So with that said Joe was just playing the part of the conventional interviewer and asking the important questions and making the fair points to master Eddie for us to have as reaction of all to those.

I just wonted to make a point on his point , cus its a thing i have encounter a lot from people.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast