Array

School
    Infinity Martial Arts

Planning the ultimate road trip to Mecca.

Hey everybody. I live in Maryland. Ocean City, to be precise. I'm planning a trip with my girlfriend across the country in October.
    Currently our plan is to leave here and head to Mount Rushmore and the Black Hills, then to Colorado, Then to HQ for a week. Then a few days training with PJ Barch at his place, then the Grand Canyon and then home. All things can be reordered, and rearranged. What schools can we stop at along the way? We are a new brown belt and a seasoned blue belt and we know all of our warmups.

Array

School
    One Combat Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertBirckhead View Post
    Hey everybody. I live in Maryland. Ocean City, to be precise. I'm planning a trip with my girlfriend across the country in October.
    Currently our plan is to leave here and head to Mount Rushmore and the Black Hills, then to Colorado, Then to HQ for a week. Then a few days training with PJ Barch at his place, then the Grand Canyon and then home. All things can be reordered, and rearranged. What schools can we stop at along the way? We are a new brown belt and a seasoned blue belt and we know all of our warmups.
    Well if you're taking I-70, that will take you through Indianapolis, O'Fallon, Kansas City, Denver, Take I-15 down to Vegas, then you're a hop skip and a jump from there to HQ.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Good luck on your trip. Sounds like a blast! Keep us updated on your experiences. I love reading about jiu jitsu road trips

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Moon road trips sound awesome, one day I'm gonna do that
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie