Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mk ultra

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam

Mk ultra

http://www.mcgilltribune.com/mind-co...gill-mk-ultra/

If this was going on 40 years ago, one has to wonder what sort of research is occurring currently and how or who is selected for experimentation?

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    word.

When I read about that, I started waking up. No need to assume everything they do is good.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I’ve been on an Mkultra Youtube trip lately. Scary scary shit
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Indeed, it is both scary and crazy. One of the main goals of these experiments was supposedly the attempt to create "manchurian candidates". Those are basically primarily innocent civilians who are brainwashed into assassinating specific targets without them remembering anything before and after the assassination. People are speculating that JFK, John Lennon and a few others have been killed this way. Can you imagine? You go to a doctor or therapist, thinking you'll just have a routine checkup or something, but without you even realizing, more accurately without remembering it... they put commands into your brain that are activated at a specific time by a specific trigger and you end up killing someone without wanting and worse... without even knowing about it. You "know" you're innocent, but somehow you are not. It's horrible.

More horrible stuff.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_harassment

When I was in Oregon last summer at the North West No-Gi Summit a guy approached me in the Wal-Mart parking lot with a whole bunch of literature about "Gang Stalking", "Electronic Harassment", "Trageted Individuals", and Directed Energy Weapons. I kind of brushed it off as conspiracy.

Then there were those reports about the U.S.A. and Canadian diplomats in Cuba being affected by some sort of "Energy Weapon"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/29/politi...ats/index.html

This all started to make me wonder how far MK-ultra has advanced and what they are doing with today's technology.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    We’ve been lied to about most everything but maybe it’s supposed to be that way. Maybe that’s why we’re here. Movies, music and video games might suck if there wasn’t some kind of conflict. Who knows
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    MK Ultra was the first legit thing I saw that really made me start asking questions. I'm still not a deep conspiracy guy, but if they will do that I believe anything is at least possible.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Yeah. I'm not a conspiracy guy either. It doesn't take a conspiracy for the government to run the table.

It takes apathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jarboe View Post
    Yeah. I'm not a conspiracy guy either. It doesn't take a conspiracy for the government to run the table.

It takes apathy.
    Well said. The term "conspiracy" is kind of overused by both sides of the spectrum. It's not even necessary to say anyone "conspires". Essentially powerful people, whether from the government, the military, intelligence agencies, corporations, financial institutions, etc., simply people in power unfortunately abuse their very power in many different ways to keep it, to increase it if they can, without caring about what happens to others. Are many of them outright sadists? Are some of them outright psychopaths or sociopaths? For sure. What matters however is that it DOES happen, they do a lot of shit all over the world and far more people are suffering as a direct consequence. Are they part of some kind of insane religion/cult, believing in a "God of Suffering" who has to be pleased all the time? I don't think something like that is necessary, but who knows, insanity appears in many shapes and forms. Are they organizing themselves in some kind of "secret society" they call the "Illuminati"? I don't see the need for such child-like, roleplaying-esque secrecy when at the same time they openly organize themselves in all the various institutions I named above, but again, who knows. "Secret societies" are a far more exciting and sensational idea than banks and weapon companies. Humans have so much potential for great things, unfortunately a lot of it is wasted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast