Array

School
    DZ BJJ

WHERE YOU @ MCNUGGET!!!. And how to PISS OFF THE IRISH.

YESSSSSS. Holy shit I have not been as excited for a fight since Rampage Vs Silva 3.

I posted a thread abouth a month ago asking if Tony can fight off his back, becauce I knew Kevin is 175 pounds of solid muscle and power and will be able to take Tony down, as legit of a wrestler Tony is I knew he would be taken down as Lee is too strong and does not want any of that El Cucuey striking.

But Eddie Bravo proved he has the best style of BJJ for MMA which is what fucking matters. How many times did Tony get mission control and fucked him up with elbows??. I thought Tony had a strong darce, but had no idea he was nasty of hiss back and he will need to be so as there are a shitload of wrestlers in the division.

PS, I currently live in Glasgow and if you want to piss the irish off reaaal fucking bad. Say this.

''The famine is over, go home.'' This alludes to the irish potato famine. And the Irish are sensetive as fuck about that. Call him a dirty ''Fenian'' and Ask him to dance you a ''Jig''

LOL.

10P FOR LIFE, WE HAVE A FUCKING CHAMPION!!!.

Array

School
    10th Planet Altoona
    Your right I'm Irish and that post pissed me off.

Array

School
    DZ BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Damion Shehan View Post
    Your right I'm Irish and that post pissed me off.
    My girlfriend is Irish nothing buy love Am just trying to help get the irish fired up for the fight.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    I agree w/ what Tony said in the post-fight interview. Conor needs to fight or vacate. It'd be a shot in the nuts if he took a fight other than the one vs. Tony. Obviously he has leverage since the Mayweather fight

Array

School
    10th Planet Altoona
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPink92 View Post
    My girlfriend is Irish nothing buy love Am just trying to help get the irish fired up for the fight.
    I was just being a smart ass lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Tell Tony to call em a leprechaun and that he is coming for his gold!
    (How has nobody used this!?)

Array

School
    DZ BJJ
    I grew up in an Irish town in Glasgow, if you mention the potato famine or call someone a leprechaun that shit is a death wish