Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness

CIA document on astral travel, time travel, and higher self communication

From 1983 and released in 2003. Maybe why crisis actors are already prepared close to catastrophic events or why people might be able to do a building 7 scenario during confusion.

Goes into explanations on meditative and scientific means of reaching mental states for accessing other dimensions thorough what they call the gateway.

Also touches on some other mysterious stuff that i don't think most could mentally handle until now as things get weirder and more secret things are becoming known and more accepted. I understand why so much work has been put into covering things up for all these years with internet science trolls and whatnot. Couldn't risk the public going crazy and crashing civilization. Who knows what devices the super rich have available by now. I know brain hemi-sync devices are being used by quantum healer type people all over the place.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00210016-5.pdf

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    From 1983 and released in 2003. Maybe why crisis actors are already prepared close to catastrophic events or why people might be able to do a building 7 scenario during confusion.

Goes into explanations on meditative and scientific means of reaching mental states for accessing other dimensions thorough what they call the gateway.

Also touches on some other mysterious stuff that i don't think most could mentally handle until now as things get weirder and more secret things are becoming known and more accepted. I understand why so much work has been put into covering things up for all these years with internet science trolls and whatnot. Couldn't risk the public going crazy and crashing civilization. Who knows what devices the super rich have available by now. I know brain hemi-sync devices are being used by quantum healer type people all over the place.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00210016-5.pdf
    Its kinda funny all the tortured means they procured in an attempt to recreate the deep meditative "effects"...doing so naturally just requires very regular practice (shocker!)...I gave the big keys to this in another thread here. When done with what can only be considered as a training mindset - just like one would get in bodymind shape for a title bout - its the same for training the consciousness and arranging signals properly so as to get into such mindstates in a real and thorough sense. The cumulative effect of this is what makes these deep meditative mindstates possible on a regular and repeatable basis, along with the energy reserves that help to fuel it.

That's what actually sets the foundation to be able to do the other stuff in a real and more tangible sense. Its more safe also, than their description of detachment in #22 because the writer does not understand the concept of a relative 'yang' operational mode of nerves vs the 'yin' operational mode that results from successfully calming the state of input for the cranial nerves to a sufficient degree - it cant be done directly via active methods - the methods need to be employed and pattern-imprinted upon the corresponding brain structures (e.g. the medulla's energy-resonance that contains information for the pattern of breath; meaning, a lot of work done on enhancing the efficiency of breath will necessarily alter that response-pattern from the medulla.) Then once the patterns are habituated and the muscle memory well ingrained, the body conditioned well for the action...then one can enter those states quickly, easily, and with more actionable potential.

So duration of breath able to be achieved winds up being a function of the energy reserves built up by having switched the nerves into their yin resonant mode - and longer duration is the lower frequency higher amplitude that's sought after.

As to the why so much coverup...well, that's beside my point...why's it covered up that the central banks are counterfeiting houses? I digress...