Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BJJ Scout’s last video (About Eddie Bravo)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iTBjVx...ature=youtu.be

Eddie posted some of items on instagram and he Looks like offended ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    He’s being sarcastic trying to make a point. His videos are awesome but I didn’t need to see them to know what Demian Mia’s game is all about. I’ve been disecting his game for many years.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

What is this whiney crybaby shit?? Some internet troll loser, regardless that he is educated in BJJ, made a long ass pity-party video to get support from other internet losers and turn them away from 10th Planet? Going on about his "Victimhood"??

I train at Burbank and consider Karen a friend so of course I would defend her... but I don't even need to. This guys pathetic ego alone makes me sick. The fact that he thinks anyone would want his shitty cheap GMO cotton T-shirt is some real dark comedy gold!

Both Karen (in this tiny instance) and this dude are CLEARLY operating under [or is a complete slave to in Scouts case] famine thinking which anyone should know is toxic for everybody including yourself. It seems like Karen quickly moved on though while this guy continued to seethe and wallow in bullshit.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    I am not positive, but I think BJJ Scout had a great deal of his/her uploaded material wiped off the internet and I think much of it was lost forever so I also think he/she takes it as more than a slight to have that material fucked with, but hopefully none of this escalates because I am personally a fan of BJJ Scout's uploads.

FEAR OF LOSS

Delving further into this psychological mess... this guy is clearly power-tripping off of the miniscule 10,000 followers or whatever that he has. He's acting out of absolute desperation to not lose this minimal amount of power. (which is bordering on insane in my opinion, at least major ignorance)

I think FEAR OF LOSS is the most powerful motivator for your average modern human. Loss of life, love, material wealth, adoration, POWER... obviously fear of death (loss of life) is the biggest one. This guy however is clearly a mess when it comes to losing even a small fraction of this shitty "empire" he has built on the internet.

90% of the time one human is being shitty to another... FEAR OF LOSS is the culprit. Start recognizing this because it is fascinating and might help you become better at avoiding these types of scuffles.

Like I said this is all regardless of his BJJ prowess. I would never criticize his education in BJJ.

...another thing. If you are going to be so butt-hurt about having your videos taken down... maybe you should be directing traffic to YOUR OWN WEBSITE instead of piggybacking off of even greater internet wizards who created Youtube, Facebook, etc.

The more I think about this guy the more he seems like a two-year-old having a tantrum.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    I am not going to pretend to know one's character, but it just looked like some petty trivial trolling to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorWolf View Post
    ...another thing. If you are going to be so butt-hurt about having your videos taken down... maybe you should be directing traffic to YOUR OWN WEBSITE instead of piggybacking off of even greater internet wizards who created Youtube, Facebook, etc.

The more I think about this guy the more he seems like a two-year-old having a tantrum.

Man you have too much toxicity for a Jiu jitsu practicioner. Calm.

Quote Originally Posted by the Lich Samurai View Post
    Man you have too much toxicity for a Jiu jitsu practicioner. Calm.
    "THE TRUTH HURTS" is my motto. Im not gunna sugar-coat shit. Take it or leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorWolf View Post
    "THE TRUTH HURTS" is my motto. Im not gunna sugar-coat shit. Take it or leave it.
    I have a lot of work to do so no time for wasting with a negative discuss. Hope you successes mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast