Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    DZ BJJ

Elon Musk: ''It Looks Like somebody needs to work in their CGI''

Elon Musk said, the space x launch of their heavy rocket where he sends a car to over mars ''Looks fake and like CGI''

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/960992715579125760

What he means is that filming in space does not look like filming in earth as the colors are so crisp.

''You can tell its real, because it looks so fake.'' ''We have way better CGI if it was fake, the colors all look kinda weird in space, there is no atmospheric occlusion, everything looks too crisp''.

I dont believe in flat earth, all you have to do is look at the eclipse. I just think its interesting that Elon Musk believes footage from space looks like CGI.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPink92 View Post
    I dont believe in flat earth
    All I'm saying is Look Into It.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Elon Musk talking about tripping balls... a supposed billionaire an aristocrat ...
    Cant w8 for him to get more power eh...
    This guys are trying so hard to look cool, thank God for Flat Earth man...
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    The fact that people believe this is way crazier than the actual faking of it all
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Alright fam. I work a few blocks from the launch. I was watching all four cameras on my phone and standing right under the rocket looking for some fuckery. All the 10th Planet OGs know im a big conspiracy nut... This was legit. I was bummed but it was legit.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    Alright fam. I work a few blocks from the launch. I was watching all four cameras on my phone and standing right under the rocket looking for some fuckery. All the 10th Planet OGs know im a big conspiracy nut... This was legit. I was bummed but it was legit.
    I’m not saying a rocket didn’t launch, I’m calling bullshit on that car floating in space
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    You went to down to watch a rocket launch from a man attempting to make us an interplanetary species and upon finding out his operation was legit, you were bummed... What exactly about that bummed you out...?
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I’m not saying a rocket didn’t launch, I’m calling bullshit on that car floating in space
    What part of this do you have a problem with? Why can't a car be launched into space?

Is it your opinion that the Earth is a disc and not a globe?

What about the Bedford Level experiment? That is an experiment that even non-scientific people could organise, repeat and understand. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Level_experiment

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by SebG View Post
    What part of this do you have a problem with? Why can't a car be launched into space?

Is it your opinion that the Earth is a disc and not a globe?

What about the Bedford Level experiment? That is an experiment that even non-scientific people could organise, repeat and understand. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Level_experiment
    They found no curvature with those exp. not curvature side to side , no curvature up to down.
    So if you thing that curvature is actually like a spiral going side to side and up and down and thats why its so hard to see
    but you can see around a building cus of optics then you are tripping balls and should lunch rockets to space .
    We live on a bowl.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    ha ha ha
    We live on a bowl.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast