Array

School
    DZ BJJ

Flat Earther Finally Launches on Rocket

Array

School
    DZ BJJ

A person doesn't have to go up in a rocket to figure out the Earth is a globe.

Just study the horizon.

Not sure why Flat- Earth theorists miss this.

Just study the horizon and you'll figure out the Earth is a globe.

No need for rockets. No need even to know any math. Just study the horizon...

Edit. Awesome eclipse picture by the way!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Unfortunately Flat-Earth Theorists - at least on this forum - never seem to explain their point of view.

They never say "I don't understand why the horizon appears flat and so that's why I believe in the Earth being flat".

They never seem to explain their own understanding. They just link to 1-hour or 3-hour You-Tube videos.

It is ironic, because "Flatties" often complain that "Globies" or "Globe-tards" (because you know, play the man and not the ball) never question what they are taught at school and can't explain why the Earth is a globe. Whereas, in actual fact, it is the Flatties that have trouble explaining things. They more often than not just link to a Youtube video.

If a person understands a topic then they should be able to teach/explain it to another person. if two people are sharing a learning experience then they should be able to use Socratic method to arrive at a mutual understanding of the truth.

Let's start simple. Just pick on one thing, something easy, and let's discuss it. The horizon seems like a good place to start as it is something we can all see and should be able to agree on...

I'll go first.

I was going to ask about the shape of the horizon but I think there is a more fundamental question to ask first.

Why do we see a horizon?