Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SebG View Post
    Many people claim to reject science but still are happy to use the fruits of science, including computers, mobile phones, internet, air travel, modern medicine, etc.

I think Scripture is entirely consistent with Global Warming. On the other hand, I find there are too many inconsistencies and contradictions in the Scripture for me to accept it is the unadulterated word of God. Still, it has many lessons. But also multiple interpretations.

I love the Bible. It is the most beautiful, loving, accurate, and truthful contract law ever written and the best part of it all is that salvation through Christ Jesus is a free gift available to any and all who receive Him.

As someone who has read the entire scripture over and over again, I hear this same "contradiction theory" yet have found no such contradictions. From the Old Testament to the New Testament, the prophecy, the arrival, and the fulfillment of said prophecy are so absurdly accurate I simply have no choice but to gratefully believe and accept his gift. I agree with it all and ain't ashamed to say it.

As far as science goes, I see alot of it in the scripture and the reason why is that God created science. Science is simply the human attempt to understand the physical things of God. The problem with this is much the same way the most important thing in our lives is the love we have in our "hearts", it cannot be seen yet nobody doubts its existence. But when it comes to God, they come out of the woodwork to deny His existence because they cannot see Him but yet they cannot deny the world and the physical reality they live in.

Science....dudes...Joshua used acoustic resonance from horns to bring down the walls of Jericho.
    Science....School taught me the center of the earth was a hot flaming fireball of a molten core. It must be true because the Bible also says that HELL IS IN THE HEART OF THE EARTH!!!
    Science...Book of Romans says that all things visible from the creation of the world are made of something invisible. Well guess what...particle physicists know now that there is absolutely nothing visible below strings. So now they build this nutbag machine in switzerland called the CERN super hadron collider which just happens to try and open up a hole into the spiritual realm to take a looksy at what is inside.
    Science...There is no unified physics theory. It is simply beyond human understanding. It all relies upon something we as humans cannot see nor comprehend. This is why Christ came back to tell us...that the body is simply a physical interface for the soul and that there will be a judgment on the soul of every man, that this life is a test of the soul.
    Science...Subatomic physics has discovered the "observer effect". This is insane. Scientists now know that the predictability of wave or particle is solely dependent upon if someone is observing it. That is nuts. You really think you aren't being observed now?
    Science...they have no answers. They are like tiny ants searching for crumbs upon an endless plateau. They can figure out only what can be seen yet the vast majority of the universe is dark matter that cannot be seen.
    Science...how many lies have the establishment told us about our physical world? Is the world really flat? Is the hollow earth possible? The bible says there is a gate to Hell. Science tell us that the closest point to the center of the earth on the earth's surface is the Dead Sea which just happens to be in Israel.

If I keep going, I might be writing until next year. Too much science in the bible to write it all in one post.

I dont know about y'all, but to me, Jiu Jitsu is the true martial art of God. It is understanding real love, humility, respect, honor, dignity, sacrifice, chastening, and grace by bringing a peaceful and humble resolution to physical hatred through forgiveness. Hey that sounds alot like the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

In other words, God's forgiveness is available to any and all who humble themselves and tap. Sound familiar?

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    If the earth is hollow what keeps it from collapsing in on itself? You also have magnetic fields produced by the iron content of the core. We have direct evidence of the magnetic fields and recordings of deep drilling wells of the temp and pressures deep in the crust. Plus there is enough depth to create pressures and temps to melt rock. You can see volcanoes as evidence of that. There is also direct evidence of plate tectonics. Just look at a map, you can see how the plates fit together. There is also evidence of PT in rift valleys that are growing (expanding).

Array

School
    Inglorious Grapplers Hong Kong
    Quote Originally Posted by elb3001 View Post
    If the earth is hollow what keeps it from collapsing in on itself? You also have magnetic fields produced by the iron content of the core. We have direct evidence of the magnetic fields and recordings of deep drilling wells of the temp and pressures deep in the crust. Plus there is enough depth to create pressures and temps to melt rock. You can see volcanoes as evidence of that. There is also direct evidence of plate tectonics. Just look at a map, you can see how the plates fit together. There is also evidence of PT in rift valleys that are growing (expanding).
    https://youtu.be/dDBmuASDwg4

Why do conspiracy speculators insist on posting videos with no explanation or CliffsNotes? That's exactly one of the tactics of Internet trolls.

If this topic is something you understand, then you should be able to explain it to others.

For those who may not be able to stomach it, the video purports to provide 13 points of so-called "evidence" that the Earth is hollow. Among them is the fact that the Babylonians have myths about travels by a "hero to the bowels of the Earth". Personally, I find it less than convincing that a Babylonian myth provides scientific facts. We might as well rely on Avengers comic books for scientific truth.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by SebG View Post
    Why do conspiracy speculators insist on posting videos with no explanation or CliffsNotes? That's exactly one of the tactics of Internet trolls.

If this topic is something you understand, then you should be able to explain it to others.

For those who may not be able to stomach it, the video purports to provide 13 points of so-called "evidence" that the Earth is hollow. Among them is the fact that the Babylonians have myths about travels by a "hero to the bowels of the Earth". Personally, I find it less than convincing that a Babylonian myth provides scientific facts. We might as well rely on Avengers comic books for scientific truth.
    Because it simply explains the truth of the HOLLOW EARTH
    There are Scriptures in the Bible that talk about the HOLLOW EARTH

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    #FlatEarthSon

Array

School
    Hollow Earth and Noah's flood
    https://youtu.be/RhJrNRGoUrc

Admiral Richard E. Byrd, look into him. Also his son and how he was silenced

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Keefe View Post
    Admiral Richard E. Byrd, look into him. Also his son and how he was silenced
    I know all about it

Quote Originally Posted by lattamoney View Post
    Hollow Earth and Noah's flood
    https://youtu.be/RhJrNRGoUrc
    Saturn in the bottom right corner of that video, watermark of the channel. What a surprise.

Nikola Tesla said that to unlock the secrets of the Universe, you must first understand the 369. 369 on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life leads to Saturn (the planetary representation of Satan), the feminine path (which is why our society is being led in the direction it is), opposite of Jupiter (The planetary representation of Jesus Christ, complete with stripes, heart wound and its known use for earth for blocking many of the oncoming space "traffic" (whether it's true or not), the male path. Also look into Vortex based Mathematics by Marko Rodin (there is a 4 hour lecture on YT).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast