Array

School
    Pollets

Introducing myself from Australia

Hi all, new subscriber and just thought id introduce myself. My name is Jared and im new to jiu jitsu and 10p, im a 30 year old father of 2 and husband to 1, I live in a small town called Bathurst in New South Wales Australia and the gym I train at offers Kenpo jiu jitsu. I found Eddie and 10p through the JRE podcasts and really like the 10p techniques and even though I dont have a 10p moon nearby I am keen to do what I can to hopefully get some skills good enough to do some competing. Hopefully I can convert some more people in my area to 10p and we can all help each other. Anyway, thats all I have. If anyone has some advice for someone starting out im totally open to whatever help anyone has to offer, and if anyone out there is near my location id love to meet and learn from you. Cheers.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Welcome aboard brother. Make a trip to 10p Melbourne when you can, Get to know Frank and his crew
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Pollets
    Thank you for the welcome, definitely will do that whenever I can. The goal is to get as much experience and knowledge I can from all the masters I can.

Greeting,
    I am a beginner and following this Judo & BJJ blog

Array

School
    Pollets
    Awesome, thanks, I will check it out. At the moment I have been emerging myself in the MTS systems. So much great information.