Array

School
    Ronin @ Ion BJJ
    HAHA...exactly

Array

School
    Ronin @ Ion BJJ
    Mine has my first gi on it too, lol.

Thanks guys. I think i will try it. I dont feel like i need resistance yet just the reps of going through the motions.

Array

School
    10th Planet MTL
    I practice on the wife sometimes ....

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Quote Originally Posted by JTF View Post
    I practice on the wife sometimes ....
    Keep that wife forever.......

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Siriphongs View Post
    Mine has my first gi on it too, lol.
    Lol nice

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Siriphongs View Post
    HAHA...exactly
    That thing cost me about $500 some 3yrs ago SMH

Yeah i have tried it on the wife. She gets as far as me 'clearing the kneck' and starts complaining

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I have bought 3 different grappling dummies. My advice to you is, get the cheaper ones you fill yourself! I had that one first and it was perfect, but I had some money and was curious about the more durable expensive one (the ProBoxing Equipment one). It doesn’t work well if you plan on doing leg attacks, lockdown, or truck. It’s very stiff in its guard position to the point it’s legs do not stretch out at all! Also, the wire that runs across the arm, that is cool as it gives tension and the effect of someone somewhat resisting an arm bar, but the shoulders come out way too far! So it’s like holding a regular sized guy with enormous shoulders in mission control ��.

Then I got the cheaper leather one that has hands and separate feet for ankle attacks etc. problem was, it’s arms were held on by one leather strap and were held on the side by Velcro. Armbars made its arm just go floppy and guard would scratch the hell out my leg as the Velcro would naturally do what it does just by mission control!

My advice, the very best one, that is all around easier to fill, cheap and best of all, most realistic, was the Celebrita one I had and am getting again! I got the canvas one and unless you have ripped textiles and a hell of a lot of time, I would suggest you do the same as the leather is extremely hard to fill tight! Use a little baseball bat to fill the arms and legs because of it is not extremely tight it will cause it to have a limp leg, or arm, when you use it a lot! I know it’s a long post, but I just don’t want to see someone waist money on something when the cheaper ones are waaaay better! Celebrita is not the only brand that sells this version I’m talking about. It’s kind of generic model that a few no name brands do. Also, never get a tall one, but rather look for a normal height that specifically goes by weight. 175lbs is a great weight! I got mine for $117.00. Sadly I got to buy one again as I had gave it to a friend when I went all fancy ��

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast