Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hats?

Array

School
    10th Planet Las Vegas

Hats?

Why doesn't the store have hats other than the cold weather hat? I saw rocking a 10th planet hat on a fight companion and I'd love to have one of those.

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Id definitely rock a hat, as long as it's not a snapback. lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    This is crazy as I was just wondering the same thing! A fitted would be sick! Official logo in front and Eddie signature logo on back!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Maldonado View Post
    This is crazy as I was just wondering the same thing! A fitted would be sick! Official logo in front and Eddie signature logo on back!
    Hey man everyone loves hats especially fitted ones. Its not that crazy lol relax.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorWolf View Post
    Hey man everyone loves hats especially fitted ones. Its not that crazy lol relax.
    What I meant by ‘crazy’ was that I was looking for 10P hats the same day I found this thread. It’s wild to me that the one day I wonder about 10P hats someone starts asking about it on the forum for the first time I’ve seen!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Maldonado View Post
    What I meant by ‘crazy’ was that I was looking for 10P hats the same day I found this thread. It’s wild to me that the one day I wonder about 10P hats someone starts asking about it on the forum for the first time I’ve seen!
    haha I feel you man. My brain works the same way and I respect it. I am always looking for these seemingly massively-important ideas and events that seem to coalesce and manifest at a specific moment in time. I have heard these described as "moments of novelty" (and that is what I like to call them). I feel like they happen sometimes in a snowball effect in a positive or negative direction. If you are "on your path" or doing the things that you feel you are destined to do in each specific moment, it seems sometimes these moments pile up in a positive fashion. If you fall off your path and or get into any type of accident sometimes these events can spiral negatively out of control.

...I just don't think I have ever seen someone get so excited about hats.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Snapbacks are OG.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    You can add me to the list of those looking for a standard baseball hat style cap. I have seen from time to time individual schools selling them. Tucson AZ is one that has them. Believe I saw Riverside CA as well in the past.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile
    Once upon a time, Eddie had them. Not sure why he never reordered them. My hubby has one of the originals, and I know we would order a half dozen of them if he ever put more out. Sean Applegate had put out some hats in his online store.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I’m gonna bring caps back I promise!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast