a small tournament with COMBAT JIUJITSU RULES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beYsdO-VgrM
    They already promoter who emulate combat jiujitsu rules! That s fantastic
    I hope we will see more, I really hope that combat jiujitsu become a real sport
    Eddie you are shaking the bjj community
    Even in france we had tournament with Ebi rules

make bjj great again

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Thank you for the support!

EBI Combat Jiu Jitsu rules

1 ten minute round. Up to 3 EBI OT rounds if necessary. Striking is allowed in OT.

No striking when both competitors are standing, only grappling. Once at least one competitor is downed, palm strikes to the body and the front and side of the head are legal. Both knees on the ground and or butt on the ground is “downed”.

The “Purgatory” position is when one competitor is downed and the other is standing over him.

Upkicks are legal to the face and body in the purgatory position by the competitor that is downed. Side kicks and axe kicks are not legal. Regarding the competitor on his back, at least 1 shoulder must be on the ground to legally throw an upkick.

Tko's are determined with the same criteria as in amateur MMA.

If combatants are close to the edge of the mats, the ref can freeze the match and move them to the center.

Standing grappling can only go on for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes of standing, a horn will sound and the ref stop the action, enforce a “Get Down” and will flip a coin, the winner of the coin toss gets to decide on being on top in opponent’s butterfly/sit up guard with double underhooks, or being on bottom. If one opponent is CLEARLY the aggressor standing then he automatically wins the coin flip.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie