Thread: Yair Rodriguez

Array

School
    Husaria Naas

Yair Rodriguez

I see Yair usually liking 10thplanet posts on insta, is he training 10thplanet too? That'll super compliment his style and be the most complete unorthodox fighter. Ferguson is another crazy one.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    He’s come thru HQ a couple times, 10P Vegas too, plus he’s friends with 10P black belts kelvin gastelum and master Vic
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Thanks for the response Eddie. One day I'll make a trip to HQ, did a seminar here in Dublin with fields, vance and Brendan, must say they were awesome. Nothing like being in class and having the instructor show you the tiny details you could miss on video. This site is great though, couldn't unsubscribe even if I wanted to. I teach my kids Taekwondo and incorporate some 10thplanet stuff for grappling

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladi The African Tiger View Post
    Thanks for the response Eddie. One day I'll make a trip to HQ, did a seminar here in Dublin with fields, vance and Brendan, must say they were awesome. Nothing like being in class and having the instructor show you the tiny details you could miss on video. This site is great though, couldn't unsubscribe even if I wanted to. I teach my kids Taekwondo and incorporate some 10thplanet stuff for grappling
    Thank you for the support
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie