Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Inglorious Grapplers Hong Kong
    Quote Originally Posted by SebG View Post
    Unfortunately, many people see the Bible as the whole literal truth.

This is clearly not the case. For example, the Bible refers to "the corners of the Earth".

There are no corners. There is also no explanation in the Bible about differences between humans in skin colour and hair morphology.

Some Bible scholars claim the Bible indicates that the Earth is less than 10,000 years old.

Many Bible scholars refute this. Some Bible scholars claim God created other hominids at the same time as Adam and Eve, or just before - other scholars claim there was only Adam and Eve and their children all interbred. So Bible scholars can't even agree.

There is tree ring evidence of trees extending more than 13,000 years ago. Annual ice layers at the poles show over 100,000 years of layers. https://biologos.org/resources/audio...d-is-the-earth

The Bible provides no explanation of atomic energy. Using nuclear physics, radio isotope dating indicates Earth rocks are over 4,000,000,000 years old. The Bible doesn't mention meteorites. There is evidence of meteorite craters thousands of years old (and older) but no evidence of a worldwide flood.

I think you are on more solid ground when you view the Bible as a story about God's relationship with humans.
    The Bible is Truth
    "the corners of the Earth" First off you dont know that there are not corners of the earth that could be under the Earth who knows .
    it could also be Directions North ,South, East ,West, I dont know, But you cant make a doctrine from one verse

when you say
    Some Bible scholars claim God created other hominids at the same time as Adam and Eve.
    There is no Bible Verses that Say this . But there is a complete Genealogy with names and Dates and why would God put it in there if its not this shows the Age of the Earth to Adam and Eve 6000 years

layers / floods

Coconico sandstone
    points to again a giant flood witch Creates layers witch again can be easily reproduced . If Coconino sandstone happed over millions of years you would expect to see weathering or erosion of the layers of rock but you don't . everything is smooth, also there are no fossils in the layers that suggest there was a long elapse between the layers So I ask how did the sand stone avid erosion of millions of years ? it did't . Also why is there no evidence of Vegetation in the layers ?https://youtu.be/9G3EEkVGZIQ here is a video since you sent me one

The genealogy in the Bible does not list all of Adam and Eve's children. Cain's wife is not named, nor does it say where she came from. She was either a sister to Cain, niece, or she was a hominid from outside the Garden of Eden.

Bible scholars don't know.

Interesting that you don't know what "corners of the Earth" means in the Bible. That's the whole point, isn't it - it is not clear and definitive. So a literal interpretation is not possible.

The Coconino Sandstone could not possibly have been deposited by a flood in 375 days. Different Bible scholars have at least two different theories as to how they formed. Neither theory is scientific and they contradict. For example, the angle of the slope of the beds is not consistent with water-deposited sand, but rather wind-deposited sand.

Quote Originally Posted by lattamoney View Post
    why would God put it in there if its not
    How do you know that God put it in there? Why do you believe what you believe? Who introduced you to your faith? What makes you think you can trust them? Why do you trust them?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmarkov View Post
    How do you know that God put it in there? Why do you believe what you believe? Who introduced you to your faith? What makes you think you can trust them? Why do you trust them?
    All Scripture is inspired by God written by men

Why do I believe what i Believe Look around it all makes since
    everything woks just as God says it does in the Bible Seed time and Harvest
    science can tell you everything about a seed and can clone it , but if they put it in the ground it wont grow

there are Atoms in everything and science will say everything is spinning everything should fall apart, but science cant tell you why everything stays together . It does not make since unless ITS ALL TRUE Colossians 1:17 For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.
    Gods word holds all things together its all true the .Flood Creation

Wake up look at whats happing with Israel all the prophecy in the Bible is happing

I stated out listing to Science but the more i looked in to the Bible i see its all True they are trying to tell people its just stories

Bro im telling you they are trying to hide all this, trust me I was a sceptic to then my eye stated to open

Array

School
    All Scripture is inspired by God written by men

Why do I believe what i Believe Look around it all makes since
    everything woks just as God says it does in the Bible Seed time and Harvest
    science can tell you everything about a seed and can clone it , but if they put it in the ground it wont grow

there are Atoms in everything and science will say everything is spinning everything should fall apart, but science cant tell you why everything stays together . It does not make since unless ITS ALL TRUE Colossians 1:17 For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.
    Gods word holds all things together its all true the .Flood Creation

Wake up look at whats happing with Israel all the prophecy in the Bible is happing

I stated out listing to Science but the more i looked in to the Bible i see its all True they are trying to tell people its just stories

Bro im telling you they are trying to hide all this, trust me I was a sceptic to then my eye stated to open

Im all for Science , Science uses a lot of facts the only problem is they mix in lies with it
    thats how they kill rats with rat poison they use 99.99 good food and just a bit of poison

they use science to prove things then go off on elaborate explanations
    like some how we were created from nothing . or the Big Bang THEROY or Evolution

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    THE Grand Canyon was not formed over millions of years . but with the Right Kinds of Conditions Like a giant flood science can prove that a giant canyon could be formed in a short period of time with a Giant Flood like 'Noah's Flood this proves there was a giant flood . and all the water went in the the caverns of the earth witch was proven when the Russians drilled 7 miles deep in the Earth and Found water where there should be none .

Coconico sandstone points to again a giant flood witch Creates layers witch again can be easily reproduced . If Coconino sandstone happed over millions of years you would expect to see weathering or erosion of the layers of rock but you don't . everything is smooth, also there are no fossils in the layers that suggest there was a long elapse between the layers So I ask how did the sand stone avid erosion of millions of years ? it did't . Also why is there no evidence of Vegetation in the layers ?
    Graham Hancock has some good diggings on the younger dryas impacts, tosses a monkey wrench into a lot of "history."

There's evidence for 2 major catastrophes - one 12,800 years ago that hit the northern ice sheet, melted a ton of it, took out the Clovis, the mammoths, et al, cleaned the fk out of north america when the ice dam busted. The earth was on a 10k year warming streak at that point, but all that water brought sea levels up 400 ft to about where they are today, cooled the oceans so much that the planet's temp dropped to near its low points 21k years ago. It marginally warmed up over the next thousand, when the earth got smashed again, and this time it was ocean impact - there's the historical flood.

All the old megalithic civilizations were gone by that point - so it basically winds up meaning that the egyptians only built the smaller shittier pyramids, it was earlier that the megaliths were built.

History is so much older than the people who contrived the Bible would like everyone to believe, just go look at the sphinx, with that erosion and shit....there's no way that structure is less than 25, 35 thousand years old.

Array

School
    25 Best Young EARTH EVIDENCE

LOOK IN TO IT

https://youtu.be/XAqzTuye4-g

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Coonehh View Post
    Graham Hancock has some good diggings on the younger dryas impacts, tosses a monkey wrench into a lot of "history."

There's evidence for 2 major catastrophes - one 12,800 years ago that hit the northern ice sheet, melted a ton of it, took out the Clovis, the mammoths, et al, cleaned the fk out of north america when the ice dam busted. The earth was on a 10k year warming streak at that point, but all that water brought sea levels up 400 ft to about where they are today, cooled the oceans so much that the planet's temp dropped to near its low points 21k years ago. It marginally warmed up over the next thousand, when the earth got smashed again, and this time it was ocean impact - there's the historical flood.

All the old megalithic civilizations were gone by that point - so it basically winds up meaning that the egyptians only built the smaller shittier pyramids, it was earlier that the megaliths were built.

History is so much older than the people who contrived the Bible would like everyone to believe, just go look at the sphinx, with that erosion and shit....there's no way that structure is less than 25, 35 thousand years old.
    first off they cant prove the ages or 10k warming years they are just slapping a date on that

Second there was a Catalyst event the flood of Noah

How do you explain the Super novas then ? there should been millions of Super novas but there is not

How do you explain the MOON Dust deep Then The moon dust should be so thick it should be like a beach its not

How do you explain Paluxy River DINO and Man Walked together Like the Bible talks bout

How do you explain the cambrian explosion there fossils are found in sediment Rock vertical witch they say the layers represent millions of years

The cambrian explosion was Nohas Flood it makes since

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    first off they cant prove the ages or 10k warming years they are just slapping a date on that

Second there was a Catalyst event the flood of Noah

How do you explain the Super novas then ? there should been millions of Super novas but there is not

How do you explain the MOON Dust deep Then The moon dust should be so thick it should be like a beach its not

How do you explain Paluxy River DINO and Man Walked together Like the Bible talks bout

How do you explain the cambrian explosion there fossils are found in sediment Rock vertical witch they say the layers represent millions of years

The cambrian explosion was Nohas Flood it makes since
    Why u no isotopes?

The flood was cuz space rocks!

My post didnt even get to supernovas - only stars of a certain mass or larger (which is really frickin massive) can become supernovas.

lol wtf moon dust? Man you're all over the place...

lol the cambrian explosion was noah's flood

The bible just cant be treated as scientific, and so long as you treat it as such and treat science as if it as thorough as the bible actually is on these matters.....well, then basically every last one of these conjectures you come up with here are going to have catastrophic flaws to them and are going to be completely nonsensical to 99.9999999999% of the rest of the world.

Im all for Science , Science uses a lot of facts the only problem is they mix in lies with it
    I'm curious. Do you accept that you are using this computer and mobile phone because of technology that has been developed using the scientific method?

Do you understand and how to apply "scientific method"?

Who is the "they" that "mixes in lies with it"?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast