Array

School
    10th Planet Scottsdale

Another new guy introduction!

Hi, I’m Nick. I train with Siege MMA in Peoria, AZ. I learned about 10th Planet by listening to JRE but wasn’t exposed to the moves until I recently started training. One of our brown belts showed me the Rubber Guard to New York, then the Invisible Collar. I’m still pretty weak there. Then one of my coaches helped me with my half guard by showing me the lockdown with a back take option and a sweep which sent me down a path of researching the position like crazy because I couldn’t believe how much Lockdown half has changed my game for the better. So now I’m subscribed to MTS and considering dropping in at 10th Planet in Mesa from time to time to cross train. Only issue is that it’s across the city and a long trip there and back. I really love the concepts I’ve seen so far and can’t wait to start working the warm ups and positions further. Can’t believe how much value there is for $4.99 on this website!

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Hi Nick!

That's awesome brotha. Please tell John B. I say hello when you see him! The lockdown was a huge help to my game early on as well, especially the electric chair.

Cheers,

Mario

Array

School
    10th Planet Scottsdale
    Thanks! Due to the commute I’m not sure when I’ll get over there but I’ll find a time here and there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix / Kings MMA HB / United Fight Apparel
    Hey buddy,
    If you swing by 10th Planet phoenix try to make it on a Monday or Wednesday so you can get more time on the mats. We usually train from 6-9 so you get a solid 2 hours of instruction and plenty of time to roll! Other days start at 7pm.
    See you soon!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    When I was a white belt I would drive in rush hour from Hollywood to Tarzana, sometimes it would take an hour and a half. Get to John Botello’s school like once or twice a month, you won’t regret it
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Scottsdale
    Will do. Monday’s and Wednesday’s are usually days off too. I do Judo those nights but I can always substitute a Judo night here and there.