Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai

Lockdown 101 - Game Changer - Double Unders Pass Counter

Hey guys,

Here is the next vid in my Lockdown 101 series. One of the coaches here at Absolute MMA Shanghai used to pass my Lockdown using the double unders pass pretty successfully and I didnt really have a good solution.

Eddie talked about this situation a little while back on MTS. Turning their Unders into your Overs... connecting a grip together and putting them back on the defensive. Eddie didnt officially give it a name so I called it "Game Changer" I really liked that, and it seems to fit.

I've played with it quite a bit and I outline some decent options and transitions from there once you lock your grips together.

Comments - Questions - Criticism - All Welcome

Hope its useful

Array

School
    Excellent techs-I love it .Ive been playing with the first pimp stomp video moves working like a charm. Chaining them together and if they get too distracted defending going back and catching the lockdown

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiedash View Post
    Excellent techs-I love it .Ive been playing with the first pimp stomp video moves working like a charm. Chaining them together and if they get too distracted defending going back and catching the lockdown
    Man that's BEAUTY! Very happy to hear it
    Its pretty intuitive and fits into the game just like it was always there eh?

Heading to open mat tonight, I'll try to get some live footage to throw up as well

Array

School
    Leverage Kuala Lumpur
    Excellent material. Just what I need. Appreciate the sharing.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile
    Awesome transition from lockdown. I love using lockdown and was trying to figure out another type of sweep when electric doesn't work. Thanks.

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    Thanks loads for the feedback guys,
    its a big boost to me

I'm planning on putting together some live rolling footage next week, focusing on lockdown and the transitions

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I like the name, it’s perfect
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie