Array

School
    10p Long Island

Lockdown Recovery

I love working lockdown to electric chair sweeps. Sometimes if I'm playing half guard or single butterfly, they smash pass, so I throw in a quick lockdown but I'm flat on my back.

So I'm in lockdown with double unders but stuck flat on my back.....any tips on recovering to a more effective lockdown?

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    When I end up in this position I use the Whip-Up or Whip-Down to get off my back and I am always alert to defend the Darce with Mechanic Sweep.

I have been loving my lock down to electric. I will shrimp my self up to electric under hooks. I will also go with Namelikenoother the whip up get me where i want to be. No homo but to fight off the darce i stay my head on his hip.

Array

School
    10p Long Island
    Yeah honestly I don't have any issues with a D'Arce.....i just extend the lockdown and move my head away

if it is pressure from the smash pass and they just on top of you jaws of life have pissed of many people i get smashed on. I do not have a 10p gym here, so most people dont know what i am going for.