Schools in Pensacola

Hello,

Does anyone know of any 10th planet schools in the Pensacola/Milton area? I saw that there used to be a Gulf Shores, but Sean Applegate moved to ATL.

Thanks

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    There’s still some of the Gulf Shores guys training at the former 10P Gulf Shores spot, hit up Sean Applegate on IG @trapplegate
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    I’m one of Sean’s guys from the old Gulf Shores days. I’m currently teaching in Pensacola. Not a 10th Planet affiliate (that’s the dream one day) but if you’re interested in some fun NoGi classes in Pcola we would love to have you come check us out. Just hit me up. Josh Yelverton (another one of Sean’s students) is teaching in Gulf Shores if you are ever out that way. Super good dude and very Knowledgeable

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Overby View Post
    I’m one of Sean’s guys from the old Gulf Shores days. I’m currently teaching in Pensacola. Not a 10th Planet affiliate (that’s the dream one day) but if you’re interested in some fun NoGi classes in Pcola we would love to have you come check us out. Just hit me up. Josh Yelverton (another one of Sean’s students) is teaching in Gulf Shores if you are ever out that way. Super good dude and very Knowledgeable
    It’s beautiful to see there’s still some 10P life left in that area
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Hit up Josh yelverton to be teaches in GS and is a purple under Sean