Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    BJJ Akademie Berlin

Is this a legit location?

I was thinking of heading up north for my vacation and wanted to do a little training on my way (my wife is OK with it ). I was looking for some places in Denmark/Northern Germany etc. I found this place in Hamburg, but I thought the school there closed down. Is this the site for the old school? Are they still having some 10P stuff?

I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but I also don't want to go to a closed down place or a place that isn't legit.

http://fightgymhamburg.de/kurse

Array

School
    10WO
    Dude, all I know is those are awesome stick figure drawings for there different disciplines.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg
    10th planet hamburg is not an official moon anymore,a lot of bad stuff happend that does not need to be discussed any further. but there are a few survivors left that are trying to keep the spirit alive.
    our headcoach tobi is definetly legit, and a great teacher. check out what eddie had to say about his affiliation video
    http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...hlight=hamburg
    and he has gotten 1000 times better since then.
    come train with us, we'd be happy to have you

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    The guys in Hamburg are amazing. Tobi and verena live and breathe martial arts. They are all monsters there aswell. I miss my 10th planet Hamburg family a lot. Tobi in particular is a twister whizz, I know think my defense is pretty damn good, just because he could put me in it anytime he wanted to. you wont regret visiting them.

Array

School
    BJJ Akademie Berlin
    Ok so the place is legit. If we decide to hit Hamburg I'll stop in there. Just wanted to know what I was getting into before I got there. Thanks for the info!

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by MaJu Hansen View Post
    10th planet hamburg is not an official moon anymore,a lot of bad stuff happend that does not need to be discussed any further.
    Rumour has it they didn't share the goats...

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Clark View Post
    Dude, all I know is those are awesome stick figure drawings for there different disciplines.
    I clicked just to see; was not dissapoint.

+1 reputation.

Array

School
    Non 10thPlanet
    So If I train there in Hamburg long time I can get promoted from 10th planet oficially?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by milojitsu View Post
    So If I train there in Hamburg long time I can get promoted from 10th planet oficially?

It's not an official moon, nor a hotbox so no you cant get ranked by them but they do teach legit techniques as both tobi and verena have their blue belts (my opinion they're better) under tenth planet. It is definitely worth training with them. if you want to get ranked then Ralf in Berlin is a black belt and has the only tenth planet moon open in Germany atm. However the more support and people that they get training at Hamburg the sooner it will be a proper moon.

If you didnt check out this thread above, have a look at it. http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...hlight=hamburg

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Its not a "legit 10th planet location" if its not listed on the locations page (which it isn't). It therefore isn't authorized to say its "teaching 10th planet jiu-jitsu". That isn't to say that the instructors there don't have skills. I have no idea if they do or not, they very well might but if they are claiming to teach 10th planet without authorization, then that is super dishonest and shady in my opinion and I wouldn't train there at all.

No disrespect to anyone on here who knows and likes the owners. I also haven't researched what is on the site to see if its in violation, I am going strictly by what you said, hence so many "if"'s in my statements.

Best of luck finding somewhere great to train brother!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast