10th Planet Jiujitsu, or 10th Planet Jiujitsu friendly Gyms

My family is moveing to Georgia in a few weeks. We currently train at a Gracie Barra in our current city. Ive gotten to my purple in the gi, but I love Nogi jiujitsu. Can anyone point me in the right direction of a good gym in the North Atlanta area. I visited an Alliance gym with great gi guys, but Im just over the whole gi thing. I have bought all of Eddie Bravo's books and DVDs, and I have a 16 year old step son that I drill with on our home mats, but Id really like to get some real 10th planet instruction.
    Any help?

Array

School
    Ronin
    Coringao Bjj Ball Ground Ga. Cappi is the BB bjj instructor and a frequint on this forum
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Ronin
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    American Submission Academy
    Coringao BJJ is VERY 10th Planet friendly. I think Cappi has several different Blackbelts in grappling styles, but Ive talked to him at tournaments and stuff, and he is PRO 10th Planet. I was there when he gave his metals away, because His old BJJ instructor wanted to claim him as scoreing points for their team, and since Cappi was representing 10th Planet Jiujitsu as a Brown, he returned the metals and forfeited his wins that day. If you get a chance to train with him, do. He has a seminar this weekend.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Just pilin on the Cappi wagon. He's more then 10p friendly, he embodies its essence. No way to close that dudes mind.

Array

School
    Pardee Combat/CoringaoBJJ (Future home of 10th Planet Jiujitsu Ballground, GA)
    Thanks for the kind words guys...and yes I am very Pro 10th Planet Jiujitsu. I would love to have anyone come to my gym. I welcome everyone. I love to teach, and to see our family grow. Let me know of anything that I can do to help. See you on the Mats! Sha'ag!!!! Coringao

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    hope to see you oct 2 cappi..maybe if we get down early we can visit your school

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby McCloud View Post
    Coringao BJJ is VERY 10th Planet friendly. I think Cappi has several different Blackbelts in grappling styles, but Ive talked to him at tournaments and stuff, and he is PRO 10th Planet. I was there when he gave his metals away, because His old BJJ instructor wanted to claim him as scoreing points for their team, and since Cappi was representing 10th Planet Jiujitsu as a Brown, he returned the metals and forfeited his wins that day. If you get a chance to train with him, do. He has a seminar this weekend.
    now thats style....!!!!!!!!!!