Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    great info

Array

School
    Tai Kai Jiu Jitsu
    It's a constantly evolving system, so there really is no way to give a DEFINITE set list of 10th PJJ techniques

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by JiuClaw View Post
    Wow awesome list! Yea I wish I could train at a 10th planet school but alas, none in south florida where I live. I'll definitely buy the mastering the twister and mastering the rubber guard books, i think i may have one of them lying around somewhere actually.
    you have one lying around somewhere, you think? but yet your asking for this information that has aready been published for years?
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by michael craig View Post
    great info
    Thats probably why Eddie put it in a book.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    you have one lying around somewhere, you think? but yet your asking for this information that has aready been published for years?
    Well I can't seem to find it so looks like eddie's getting another $20 from me haha.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Musick View Post
    It's a constantly evolving system, so there really is no way to give a DEFINITE set list of 10th PJJ techniques
    That's why I think a master list available online would be great because it would be very easy to update rather than having to publish new books which take time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for a freebie here, I think eddie should definitely charge for access to it, but with this new awesome website I think it would help a lot of people who are new to 10th planet get their head around the system.

Array

School
    N-1 Thai Boxing Academy
    Honestly JiuClaw, if you get the Mastering the Twister/Rubber Guard series plus 10th Planet All Stars you'll notice that it is really more evolved than the Jiu Jitsu Unleashed although all of them are well worth the investment. You'll have hours and hours of reading material and training material to drill on the mats. The part I really like about the two Mastering books is has you mentioned flow charts are really helpful to understand how everything flows together and both books feature a two page indexed flow chart which is really awesome for quick referencing.

To whomever has the scoop on the new "Advanced Rubber Guard" book that Eddie is working on, is there an anticipated date of release yet?

Array

School
    NONE
    Quote Originally Posted by JiuClaw View Post
    That's why I think a master list available online would be great because it would be very easy to update rather than having to publish new books which take time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for a freebie here, I think eddie should definitely charge for access to it, but with this new awesome website I think it would help a lot of people who are new to 10th planet get their head around the system.
    I understand where you're coming from, I would have to watch the Mastering the Rubber Guard DVD's again to be specific but there was a move that Eddie mentioned that was part of the 10th Planet system but eventually they found out how to easily counter the move so they took it out so if there was a master list, you would be able to know to stop doing that move.

It's one of the things that separates 10th Planet JJ from other schools. It would be cool if Eddie did what Gracie Academy was doing & released a very well calculated curriculum based DVD series w/detailed lesson printouts & also released all that info on his webiste in a 10thplanetuniversity.com style format.

I assume if that happens, it will be far in the future when the system has evolved more & when 10th Planet has a curriculum that they know wont change to much for a long time. Good Luck with everything.

Array

School
    Cape Town, South Africa
    I am busy creating a beeeeeg Flowchart with most of the techniques on already. Go to my website at www.groundworxjj.com and after you have registered (Its Free), you can download the current diagram under the member section. Hope this helps, but like others have been say. This shit is changin Daily . Trying to keep the core techniques on the chart though. Enjoy.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanno Vermeulen View Post
    I am busy creating a beeeeeg Flowchart with most of the techniques on already. Go to my website at www.groundworxjj.com and after you have registered (Its Free), you can download the current diagram under the member section. Hope this helps, but like others have been say. This shit is changin Daily . Trying to keep the core techniques on the chart though. Enjoy.
    Love the website! (i do web design myself and im digging the 10th planet theme)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast