Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by JiuClaw View Post
    Love the website! (i do web design myself and im digging the 10th planet theme)
    I hope he didn't pay for that website! I do web design also, and that site isn't really a digging theme! Joomla is the devil.

Also, it says that your guys are Purple Belts (or 10th Planet Blue as it says next to it), but if you're the head instructor and a white belt, Hanno, who grades them?

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    I hope he didn't pay for that website! I do web design also, and that site isn't really a digging theme! Joomla is the devil.

Also, it says that your guys are Purple Belts (or 10th Planet Blue as it says next to it), but if you're the head instructor and a white belt, Hanno, who grades them?
    I guess I'm just a sucker for all things 10th Planet. (i assumed it was a student made website and thus free)

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    That would be cool if there was actually an online flow chart connecting all of the moves with active video links when you clicked it. Yeah, in a perfect world where time and money didn't matter.

Array

School
    Maybe offer the mastering the rg and mastering the twister videos on the techniques page but for a price? $20 each for unlimited access? I bet a lot of people would be willing to enter their cc number and instantly get to watch those.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    in an ideal world, i would like to see techniques grouped by position and category (guard, half guard; chokes, triangles), a link to a video that shows that technique, and good descriptions of it showing pro's/con's. ideally this could be set up as a wiki so anyone can edit and add to it. over time it could be pretty bad ass.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Elkin View Post
    in an ideal world, i would like to see techniques grouped by position and category (guard, half guard; chokes, triangles), a link to a video that shows that technique, and good descriptions of it showing pro's/con's. ideally this could be set up as a wiki so anyone can edit and add to it. over time it could be pretty bad ass.
    That's definitely what I want to see.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I actually started a flowchart one day and after a couple days, it was already insanely complex. i have stuff from both of eddies books as well as some royler gracie book. i really wish i had the time and patience to continue it but its a pretty big task that would probably be impossible to finish. Jiu Jitsu is constantly evolving and making an all inclusive flowchart would be sick lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123