Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

Starting My Cold Weather Climate Training Early

I live in Northern New York, about 30 miles from the Canadian border. It is -28 below o F right now. Is supposed to get down to -35 with wind chill could hit -50 tonight. My school is already on a 2 hour delay for tomorrow, may close all togeather, will know in the morning. So any 10th planet clan that wants to get some cold weather climate shift training in.........meet at my house 5 a.m. LOL.

God I have to get to L.A. and train with Eddie. I could be wrong, but I don't think Cali ever gets -50. LOL.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    I live in Northern New York, about 30 miles from the Canadian border. It is -28 below o F right now. Is supposed to get down to -35 with wind chill could hit -50 tonight. My school is already on a 2 hour delay for tomorrow, may close all togeather, will know in the morning. So any 10th planet clan that wants to get some cold weather climate shift training in.........meet at my house 5 a.m. LOL.

God I have to get to L.A. and train with Eddie. I could be wrong, but I don't think Cali ever gets -50. LOL.

We'll be doing out cold weather 10th Planet training at 9am
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    home
    its cold as hell in LA right 65!!! ahah

i have never seen snow let alone been in anything that cold besides a freezer when i worked at burger king when i was 15 its 35c out side and sunny and wensday is a public holiday and i will be at the beach having a beers gentlemen i will have a beer for you to honor your cold weather training skills might even get a sun tan who knows

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    ppl in arizona are crazy itll be 70 degrees and im getting all these questions on why im not wearing a jacket or something im from jersey were 70 is the norm

Array

School
    Rōnin
    where i'm at it was -40 during the day i just sat inside and played call of duty black opps all day.