Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

favorite strains for jiujitsu..

I was just curious what some of your favorite strains of weed are before rolling? I'm in ohio so i dont have easy access to everything.. But I know for me personally I like about a 70-30/80-20 sativa dominant. but its not always accessible. Ive heard "Kiwi Green" is great (100% sativa) but ive never tried it. so right now im rolling with "super silver haze" (no pun intended). I like it, but i would like to find something that has less of that stoned feeling. So anyone have any suggestions that they have found work well with jiujitsu?

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Alaskan thunderfuck ftw! Most of my stuff is Cali/Colorado but the names are usually lost in the process. Green crack and blue dream has been loosely thrown around lately though. Definitely need a saliva dominant for rolling and some purp for afterwards.

Array

School
    grizzly mma gracie barra allamosa colorado
    i love diesel .but dont like to walk in to class smelling like a gas tank .. if you can make some edibles eat them before class so after warm ups you start to feel better in the body .. plus i have a theroy that if you smoke so much before class that you become parinoid it helps in tournyments cause your not scared when you get to the comp..

Array

School
    grizzly mma gracie barra allamosa colorado
    scott you smoke salvia before you roll??? hardcore ..

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas j View Post
    thats a REAL man. lol

as for edibles.. i dont know much about the. Ive made them before with brownies, but i dont know the first thing about what strain to look for when it comes to that.. or even if it matters. I assume THC content doesnt matter much for edibles? or maybe it does.. i dont know. lol. but have you made any personally that you would suggest? (strain, amount of weed, what you made etc)

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    much about them*

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    lamb's bread, asian fantasy, jamaican paradise. i usually tell whoever's working at the dispensary "i smoke in conjunction with jiujitsu training, can you recommend something that will get me up for training, and something else when i'm recovering after class". If you're fortunate enough to have access to a number of strains, i think it's really best to ask the people workign at the co-op.
    interesting about the edibles, not sure that would work for me...

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Yeah here in ohio its still illegal so i have to get everything (good) from out of state. So i have one of my buddies get it when he goes. normally ive just been getting whatever he gets.. but i wanted something a little more "jiujitsu friendly". So i figure if i can get a list.. i can try a few of them and test them all out to see which i like. As for edibles, i've got a pretty open mind.. but i know last time i tried them it wasnt something that made me want to roll around on the mats lol. But like i said i dont know much about them so if someone has a god mixture that works.. i'll try it out. and lambs bread.. is that only sold at a specific location? ive never heard of it.

Array

School
    Looking for new school
    Any type of Sativa works for me. I love trainwreck, pineapple train, and blue dream.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas j
    Apparently I actually smoke 'saliva' according to my post. Meant sativa, gotta love posting on iPhones. They will make conversations really interesting sometimes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast