Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu

Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa

Just wondering what the forum's thoughts were on these two, who have been dubbed the "new generation of weed MC's" taking after acts like Cypress Hill, Method Man & Redman and of course Snoop.

Even though Wiz is blowing up right now and Curren$y has been on the brink of break-out star for years since he was signed to Lil Wayne, they both seem to keep their somewhat anti-PC opinions on weed open and well known.

Wouldn't mind getting Eddie's thoughts on these two as well, someone who's very pro-marijuana himself and very into his music.

Rick Ross ft. Curren$y and Wiz Khalifa - "Super High (Sativa Remix)"

Wiz Khalifa - "The Kid Frankie"

Curren$y - "Breakfast"

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Wizs cd kush and orange juice is definitely something to burn to. Some of his stuff is so so but that one's legit.

I fuck with Curren$y but one of the main reasons is that he's doing an entire project produced entirely by Alchemist.

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMike2k9 View Post
    I fuck with Curren$y but one of the main reasons is that he's doing an entire project produced entirely by Alchemist.
    The title of it is called "Covert Coupe", and it'll be out later this year. Spitta's always been putting out material like it's going out of style. Last year, he dropped two albums, "Pilot Talk" and "Pilot Talk II", and this year he's already put out one mixtape called "Return to The Winner's Circle" and will be dropping two more projects, "Covert Coupe" being one and "Pilot Talk III" being the other. Gotta love his consistency and passion to put out new music for his fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Powers View Post
    The title of it is called "Covert Coupe", and it'll be out later this year. Spitta's always been putting out material like it's going out of style. Last year, he dropped two albums, "Pilot Talk" and "Pilot Talk II", and this year he's already put out one mixtape called "Return to The Winner's Circle" and will be dropping two more projects, "Covert Coupe" being one and "Pilot Talk III" being the other. Gotta love his consistency and passion to put out new music for his fans.
    Yeah Covert Coupe. That's it. I need to hear Pilot Talk 2. ALC is my fave producer too.

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMike2k9 View Post
    Yeah Covert Coupe. That's it. I need to hear Pilot Talk 2. ALC is my fave producer too.
    Just a taste...

Array

School
    Monolith Sambo
    Curren$y is playing Chaos in Tejas here in Austin in a few months, can't wait.