Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hang over remedies.

Tell me your cures so i can get rid of this hang over haha.

Array

School
    Ronin
    an I.V. drip and Oxygen at about 3 to 5 liters per minute if you cant get that just drink alot of water.
    formerly known as jmw0582

rum and oj pal works every time what do you boys in melbs get up to me and old mate are over in june and wanna go out with a couple of 10th planet warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton Lawrence View Post
    rum and oj pal works every time what do you boys in melbs get up to me and old mate are over in june and wanna go out with a couple of 10th planet warriors
    I don't really know what the guys from the gym do, I'm gonna be in Europe in June though how long you gonna be here for??

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    glass of water every 3 drinks and if you can smash a bottle of those isotonic drinks before bed you should wake up sweet as
    And if you're not too sure about spewing when you're in bed then force yourself to spew lol You'll wake up like nothing happened lol

What's happening is that alcohol dehydrates you so if you drink a lot of water/isotonic drinks during the night hangovers will be thing of the past lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarbyBarby View Post
    I don't really know what the guys from the gym do, I'm gonna be in Europe in June though how long you gonna be here for??
    just the week bro

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    advil

civiche and beer(just 1)

Think I'm just gonna have to wait this one out. I'm definitely in the dog house too hung over to go to my girl friends cousins wedding. Woopsie.

Array

School
    Team Link Ludlow, MA
    Kombucha!!

when you stop puking ( because a head ache isnt a real hang over) and can keep down water. Down a redbull then a gatoraid. once you get hungry eat a big ass burger and fill your stomach. Works for me, hope it helps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast