Thread: Diaz vs mayhem

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute

Diaz vs mayhem

OK, I started this thread because there was so much talk of it on the other thread. Despite who beat who, or whatever... this would be a great fight. Not only that but it would also put asses in the seats. Substitute boxing for Muay Thai and these guys are practically carbon copies of each other. Solid chins, great jiu jitsu, never back down attitudes... I want to see the fight. I understand Nicks side and I respect both fighters. Who has Mayhem beat??? First off, it's hard for Mayhem to even get a fight. He's a bad matchup for alot of people. Kennedy III just got canceled and Jacare is refusing to fight him. Remember, had it not been for the bell, Jake Shields would have been choked out by Mayhem. He was whooping Jacare before he got DQ in that second fight. I think Mayhem is in his prime now. He just needs a chance to show it. I like both fighters so I'm in no way bashing Nick, I'm just saying, he doesn't really need anyone to sell his case right now.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    i actually like mayham as a fighter & because he's a real dude, not an Act, just like Diaz, that being said, theres a lot of would if's with Mayham, & i gotta ride with my boy Diaz 209 all day

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    we need to make a poll

Array

School
    Avalanche MMA
    mayhem ftw

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    all i can say is, Don't Be Scared Homie!

It would be a GREAT fight... fights are the hardest thing to call, so I have no idea... I mean, honestly, how many of you guys had Frankie Edgar beating BJ Penn, and twice at that? So I just think it would be a good fight, but I have no clue how to say who would win... It would be worth all this shittalking and drama to finally see it go down.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Oh the drama goes way back to the pro elite days. Mayhem never liked Nick. This fight easily goes 5 rounds. It's just a matter of who scores more points. Nick can out box Miller but Miller has better takedowns. It truely is a great match up. Coker, pay Diaz and make it happen!!!

Array

School
    nowhere atm
    god i hope this fight gets done soon. u gotta love the hype behind it. Don't be scared homie!