NEWS: Report: U.S. Homeland Security taking down UFC streaming sites

The U.S. Homeland Security Department has apparently shut down or seized the domains of many of the most popular streaming websites to watch sporting events such as Atdhe.net, Channelsurfing.net, ilemi.com, and firstrow.net.

These websites streamed live sporting events such as NFL and NBA games as well as UFC pay-per-views.

The UFC recently sued the website Justin.tv and they must be very thrilled about today's news.

UFC commentator Joe Rogan is known to say "You can't stop the internet" but it looks like the UFC and the U.S. Homeland Department are trying to do its best to contain the illegal streams.

I wonder if there will be a bigger buy rate for UFC 126 this Saturday night due to the shutdown of many of these streaming sites.

Other websites will pop up and stream sporting events and the battle waged between the UFC and the websites that continue to host illegal streams will continue to go on.

Read entire article: http://www.examiner.com/mma-in-san-f...ng-ufc-streams

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    say goodbye to freedom , most to the pay per views are expensive ,also people are being ripped off by the cable companies sky high prices ..

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    there will always be live streams or free version online somewhere

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    I have to say I'm quite suprised those sites lasted as long as they did!!!

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    that's why i don't tell people the names of sites i use, i've ordered almost every ufc ppv, but theres no money in teaching jiujitsu, the way i see it, every new jiujitsu student is a new fan for ufc, so perhaps there should be a instructor discount

Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    that's why i don't tell people the names of sites i use
    Yep!