Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside

That's how you defend subs from the truck kids *hilarity inside*

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    I love when guys show how you have all these options by just going "here, and here, then or here, here, and here..." while Sloppy McGee isn't even attacking with anything.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    He's amazing at boom booming his way out of rubber guard too

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    That is sweet! Ken doesn't like me anymore since I called his bluff on facebook. He befriended me How will I ever live? He didn't like the truth, same as many others... Can't we all get a bong? LoL!

HAHA... I love that... just, here, here, here and bam... I would like to make some videos making fun of these...

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    and if none of these methods work.. you can always pull out your magic flute and call for assistance from the battle elves.

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    I wouldn't let this guy clean my gutters.

A disgrace.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    his 1st option would do nothing to damage your leg, his 2nd exposes himself to a possible knee bar, & an easy mount!

well explained and well executed

A+ technique video!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    my thoughts: primola is a black belt. he definitely didn't get there by accident. lots of time in the art, and he most likely has a great skill set.

that having been said, i'm not sure what he is trying to achieve with a lot of his videos. he appears to be trying to sell products and/or websites. but the attention to quality in most of his videos (production, instruction, preparation, etc...) doesn't seem to indicate that he wants to sell a lot of them.

this video in particular has a few good ideas (the armbar, using the free leg to fight his grip, etc...), but he doesn't take the time to flesh them out. also, his partner is using some pretty suspect grips/control on the free leg. and the calf crush battle that he advocates with his first defense doesn't seem to be a battle i would ever want to fight. he figure-4's his own leg and basically adds crushing power against his own calf.

i'm really in no place to criticize a black belt, so take what i say with a grain of salt.

ken, if you ever stumble onto this post by accident, take what i have to say as constructive criticism. i'm sure you have great stuff, and you clearly want to share that. i just feel like better preparation of what you are going to be filming would be very helpful in the presentation and would help us to digest it better.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast