Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO

Former FBI Chief says Chem Trails must be stopped

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    That second video on the site where the news channel had that sample of water tested was so fucked up. All that Barium? To think this time last year I had never even heard of Chemtrails. This shit is a nightmare, it really is. How the fuck can we stop these bastards spraying poison on us? It's unbelievible.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Yeah dude it fucking sucks. Although I have heard that if you straight up healthy and your body ph level is alkaline then it won't effect you or just makes it not as bad. Unfortunately there are not that many people who are taking health that serious. I want to alkalinize my body

Array

School
    Rōnin
    today i saw a plane and notice that the trail disappears pretty fast and i live up in the woods of Canada so maybe they are sparring shit on people that live in cities.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I just twittered this, I wonder how many more high ranking officials are gonna come out
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    Crazy shit, This stuff has been going on for years and just now were hearing about it? But why are they dumping this crap into the air?

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Pepin View Post
    Yeah dude it fucking sucks. Although I have heard that if you straight up healthy and your body ph level is alkaline then it won't effect you or just makes it not as bad. Unfortunately there are not that many people who are taking health that serious. I want to alkalinize my body
    Yeah I have always eaten reasonibly healthy but since learning about Chemtrails a few months ago I have stepped it up to a completely different level. It's no longer about just being more healthy but it's now about our very survival. Even the food is contaminated with shit and you have to be so carefull about whats in it and where it comes from. Thats one of the reasons I decided to become a vegetarian in 2011. Even the so called Natural free-range organic fed animals are still being fucked up with so much crap it's unbelievible.

Chris the only logical explanation to me seems to be that they want us to be sick. Whether for profit from perscription drugs or to reduce the population (or both) I just don't know.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Fuckin crazy, man. Thanks for the post!
    ttt

Array

School
    Ronin
    Yeah dude I think im gonna join the vegetarians aswel and yeah it's super hard to get non contaminated food when even If you grow your own with no chemicals it is probably getting hit by chemtrails. To many people think it's a joke unfortunately it's deadly serious.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I agree that's the most likely explanation but they would say its to help prevent global warming. Cause if you have metal particles I'm the air it would reflect some of the suns radiation. Even the ancient sumerians knew that. So they would say it's to stop global warming. If that was the case it's so we can keep polluting the earth and oil companies keep getting money rather then us finding cleaner energy sources. It all comes down to money and beyond that power.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast